• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Tech

HFrog1999

homer-rocking-chair-gun-twirl.gif

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Nice! I love The Balvenie. I haven’t smoked a Pistoff Kristoff. Looks good!

I sat in the hot tub, smoked my Uzi Weighs a Ton, watched Thunderball (in memory of Sean Connery) and drank Vespers
The Kristoff has been great, but pairs better with the youthful peat in the Ardbeg than the Balvenie, but that American Oak is one of the best bottles I've bought in in the last 5 years.

Wish I had a hot tub... maybe our next house.

Mean Purple

so, can someone explain to me how to set your shortwave to pick up wbap ... many, many, many miles away?
cause I saw someone do it today and I want to try it out. Although I won't be up here after tomorrow. still.

Moose Stuff

Worth noting that we played today without our best DT (Bethley) and his backup (Ellis), best OL (Harris), starting WR (Spielman), starting TE (Lynn), best corner (Daniels) and his backup (Stewart) and a handful of other contributors. I'll take the win.

Add starting OL Q White to this list.

Rose Bowl

I’m near the edge of the city limits. It’s probably somebody shooting hogs or coyotes. But, since my wife’s already been shot, we had to go in.

If someone shoots near my house again, I’ll just handle it.

That is kind of scary. The other day I was coming home and I was on a back road northwest of town and this coyote came out in front of me but luckily I avoided it. I’ve seen more coyotes and deer this year than I’ve ever seen.

HG73

That is kind of scary. The other day I was coming home and I was on a back road northwest of town and this coyote came out in front of me but luckily I avoided it. I’ve seen more coyotes and deer this year than I’ve ever seen.
When we moved here at the turn of the century this was all country. Now we're surrounded by mcmansions.

FrogAbroad

My El Paso office adjoins Fort Bliss, well within city limits. We get deer, quail, foxes, squirrels, doves, roadrunners, rabbits...and one rattlesnake. And the Franklin Mountains across the street. Indeed, I am blessed to be here.

netty2424

I was overrun with coyotes a few years ago. Started picking them off one by one. After about 15 in a 3 month span, haven’t seen single a single one run across my pasture in a couple years it seems.

Might also be @geezer ‘s suggestion of the blinking red lights keeping them at bay.

Horny4TCU

Just had to leave our back porch because of rapid gunfire. What kind of idiot is wasting ammo right now?
Your walls/ceiling bullet proof?

House walls are far from bullet proof, you always have to know what is beyond your target when shooting in your house or near one.