1. The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by NathanRoman, Oct 24, 2020.

1. There's always rum...

Opintel likes this.
  2. I was in the band 1971-75 so I sat through some really bad football games. But at least I had fun playing music.
    But now... Maybe I should get a kazoo.

Mean Purple and AroundWorldFrog like this.
  3. Or light them on fire...

TCUWIN, Mean Purple and Moose Stuff like this.
  4. I'm laughing.

5. Wouldn’t surprise me to win that game and a ton of fans here and elsewhere will say “See...we’re turning it around. Shut up you haters. In Gary we trust” and crap like that

6. Dude, gp called a timeout. He asked for it. Riley should have thrown for a td there after that.

7. I remember, were you the kid wearing a mask?

8. There are lots of players who played hard for sure. My wife always says “They want to win more than you do”. She is right but don’t show her this post, please.

9. I’m thinking next week’s game doesn’t happen.

10. I think I had a clicker (anyone remember those?)

11. Yeah, I got a response similar to that when I pointed out after are the kstate game that OU was gonna be a bad experience.

Well, bookmark that scoreboard.

12. I'll expand on this.... starting next week the only acceptable on field product for me is one that involves every young kid on this team playing as much as possible. Bye Workman and Mathis, hello Coleman and Horton. Play every young OL, I don't care how bad they are. Give me Sorrels and Jenkins at DT. QJ, Williams, and Conwright at WR. More Z Evans..... I'm done with the rest of this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ].

Boomhauer, Chongo94 and Tim Griffin like this.
  13. She’s right about some and I guarantee wrong about some others. Been around too many college athletes to think that they universally are balls to the wall about winning games.

14. Gary is a victim of his own success, we rightly should expect better for our program. We're at a different place, have made the financial commitments that should see far more onfield production. We can't not act over fear of the past.

Mean Purple likes this.
  15. What a dickstein for kicking the FG. Timeout or not. Motivation point for next go 'round!

Man, you're not supposed to rub-it-in with conference opponents.

16. You win the thread.

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  17. "We have everything we need".

Too funny.

18. Is this sarcasm?

HornedFrogAz likes this.
  19. Why were we calling a time out???

20. GP coming up on WBAP post game.