• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma; Sponsored by Stanley Eisenman’s Fine Shoes

Brog

just wondering. If enough of us agreed to pitch in and buy one of Eisenman's sneakers for $375.00, could you remove the Eisenman's Fine Shoes from the head of this page?

Endless Purple

Hold your horses there sparky. We still haven't really faced anyone. Smew gave us trouble and CU kept our offense from scoring for 30 minutes. 0U is just really bad. Don't get me wrong, though. It was great beating 0U, even if it is a down year.

Absolutely this, as we all know that a team with a brand new coaching staff, plus new offense and defensive plays, would never improve from game 1 to game 4 of the new system.

PurpleBlood87

Did anyone see No. 41 for OU punch Sam Jackson in the back of the head on the Frogs last play from scrimmage?

How did that not draw a flag.

I just watched the replay and one of the OU coaches went over the No. 41 and was ripping him a new one.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Did anyone see No. 41 for OU punch Sam Jackson in the back of the head on the Frogs last play from scrimmage?

How did that not draw a flag.

I just watched the replay and one of the OU coaches went over the No. 41 and was ripping him a new one.
Would have liked to, but had to watch Florida State…