• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Oklahoma; Sponsored by Stanley Eisenman’s Fine Shoes

ATC Frog

Obviously didn’t watch the KU/ISU game today, but I checked the box score and Jalen Daniels did not have and overly impressive game statistically.

Last edited:

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Obviously didn’t want the KU/ISU game today, but I checked the box score and Jalen Daniels did not have and overly impressive game statistically.
It was not a good game for either team, but ISU’s defense may cause problems. However, our OL has improved a lot, so I’m not sure how much of a comparison that game provided.

Froglaw

From the SID office this morning...

TCU’s Max Duggan has been named to the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award’s Top 25 Watch List.

The Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award recognizes the country's top senior or upperclassman quarterback.

Duggan is the nation’s leader in passing efficiency (216.0) while ranking third in completion percentage (77.0, 47-of-61). He has thrown for 695 yards with eight touchdowns and no interceptions. The senior from Council Bluffs, Iowa, has made 31 career starts, the most among current Horned Frogs, and ranks fourth on TCU’s all-time passing list with 6,615 yards.

A lot of credit to our receivers who continue to catch Duggan‘s cruise missiles.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Maybe mentioned earlier, but dumb rectal area ESPN guys at about 11 minute mark of the 4th start talking about Horned Frogs being a lizard, then show a picture of an actual amphibian frog. Sometimes those morons seem to do that intentionally. Especially when they have the friggin media guide right in front of them explaining it and statues all over the place!

Eight

quick thread poll, which one is more believable

1) lisa t doesn't drink before 10 am (which i think is a few hours after the clubs in la close)

2) ticketfrog 123 isn't a troll and really believes what he has been typing all this time

ticketfrog123

quick thread poll, which one is more believable

1) lisa t doesn't drink before 10 am (which i think is a few hours after the clubs in la close)

2) ticketfrog 123 isn't a troll and really believes what he has been typing all this time
I only believe some of what I type - can you be more specific ?

You think this team big 12 champ caliber? That our defense is good enough to get us there or the playoff?

Eight

You think this team big 12 champ caliber? That our defense is good enough to get us there or the playoff?

where did i infer that in my poll questions

seriously, you are like carrot tops comedy, the schtick isn't very good the first time and gets worse with repetition

Horny4TCU

We'll see if this team is any good when we get through KU and OSU. 0U is really bad this year. 0U's QB play was/is terrible and their defense doesn't seem to understand what coverage is.

Still ecstatic to destroy them in a down year though!

ticketfrog123

We'll see if this team is any good when we get through KU and OSU. 0U is really bad this year. 0U's QB play was/is terrible and their defense doesn't seem to understand what coverage is.

Still ecstatic to destroy them in a down year though!
What’s your guess on OU’s record for the year?