• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It is really surprising to watch this organization, week after week, descend further into the pit of chaos and confusion. Nobody seems to know what the goals are, seemingly no one is guiding overall strategy. We stumble from one blunder to another.

This Frog defense cannot stop the run. At all. Nor can they deploy a pass rush. The result is each and every opponent can run and pass at will, racking up yards and eating clock. I am no fan of Meacham, but he is placed in a terrible spot every week: Score every time you have the ball, or you lose.

I have some fine rhum, and a nice cigar. I'll be out back listening to the owls hunt in the cool evening. Screw this.

Mean Purple

I love GP. Have been a TCU fan for over 50 years. Used to ride up from Houston in the early 70's for every home game (parents were both frogs). I say this because I know how far TCU has risen. We stunk most of frog fan tenure. GP is a huge part in the elevating of the program. But it is time. ITts' time for GP to hand the torch to the next guy.
Think we are seeing Patterson's last season. He seems to have lost that locker room. Team has no discipline. They are not well coached.

JugbandFrog

I love GP. Have been a TCU fan for over 50 years. Used to ride up from Houston in the early 70's for every home game (parents were both frogs). I say this because I know how far TCU has risen. We stunk most of frog fan tenure. GP is a huge part in the elevating of the program. But it is time. ITts' time for GP to hand the torch to the next guy.
Yep

neutral observer

I totally agree! I have been a Frog since 1970 and have seen some really poor teams, but this one is really bad! Limited offense and absolutely no defense! We would have difficulty beating a high school team! No enthusiasm!

Pharm Frog

This thing ain't about Bumpas. The RPO (run/pass option) is eating this defensive scheme apart. We HAVE to recognize this and recognize that Gary is incapable of changing his scheme. He says he wants to "blitz more" which is exactly what the RPO hope to do.

True unless you can blitz the middle but that takes DTs that are occupiers

South Texas Frog

It is really surprising to watch this organization, week after week, descend further into the pit of chaos and confusion. Nobody seems to know what the goals are, seemingly no one is guiding overall strategy. We stumble from one blunder to another.

This Frog defense cannot stop the run. At all. Nor can they deploy a pass rush. The result is each and every opponent can run and pass at will, racking up yards and eating clock. I am no fan of Meacham, but he is placed in a terrible spot every week: Score every time you have the ball, or you lose.

I have some fine rhum, and a nice cigar. I'll be out back listening to the owls hunt in the cool evening. Screw this.
The day I quit worrying about TCU football was a great day and I've never looked back. Bunch of posers.