• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

Rabidfrog

Somehow we were able to have some pretty damn good defenses though. And some of the best players we’ve had on that side of the ball were way under the radar recruits.

I’d take a Chucky Hunter, Davion Pierson, Jason Verrett, Josh Carraway, Chris Hackett, Sam Carter, and a Derrick Kindred any day of the week.
yeah, this makes me sad. Davion Pierson destroyed UT. Where r guys like that? what happened to us?

Moose Stuff

Was just scrolling through Twitter…. The last tweet from the official TCU Football account was for Bethley’s sack late 3rd quarter. They don’t even bother to tweet out the final score, just quit. Pathetic.

Moose Stuff

All the suspense was gone 15 seconds into the game.

#thestreak
Yeah, Cohen stopped tweeting after the Mathis kick block. Sad statement on the state of our program when the two accounts you should be able to count on for anything related to the game don’t even tweet out the final score. Again, scheissing pathetic. Blow the ENTIRE thing up from the top down. Everyone goes.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Yeah, incredibly difficult.
Just how defensive he is and the way he cuts people off before they can even finish asking their questions.

I've never really paid attention to his press conferences before this season. Has he always been like that or is he feeling some pressure right now because he knows he's not living up to expectations?

Rabidfrog

The year, 1961 when we upset the U. of Texas, 1961 we had three wins, two ties and five losses. One of the ties was OSU, up there. So go figure. What motivates boys is a mystery. Back then getting beat by Arkansas to start conference play was the big downer. When the boys got to Austin that year they had something to prove. Dunno how this relates to our situation, but losing to UT and OU could have put the damper on motivation. Motivation cannot be taught or forced. It just has to bubble up from the bottom. Boys have to decide they gonna get out there and get after it. Maybe we will see it this year, hopefully by the time Baylor comes to town.