• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Mountaineers (Early Edition)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Less than 24 hours to go until The Frogs return to The Carter to face off against the Mountaineers. We're posting the gameday thread a little early because I have a family matter to attend to tomorrow. At gametime, Nick Howard will be on Twitter and we'll have a few contributors adding to this thread throughout the night. Additionally, we've been given a new stat tracker/visualizer which I'll post below, be sure to check back during the game to see the updates.

Gametime: 6:30PM
TV: ESPNU

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

steelfrog

Tier 1
Less than 24 hours to go until The Frogs return to The Carter to face off against the Mountaineers. We're posting the gameday thread a little early because I have a family matter to attend to tomorrow. At gamete, Nick Howard will be on Twitter and we'll have a few contributors adding to this thread throughout the night. Additionally, we've been given a new stat tracker/visualizer which I'll post below, be sure to check back during the game to see the updates.

Go Frogs!

What the hell is there to visualize other than the score?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
What the hell is there to visualize other than the score?

visualize whirled peas.

visualize_world_peace_sticker.gif

Pharm Frog

There's a VERY rational reason to feel the way you do if you've seen much of West Virginia this year.

I expect this to be a pretty comfortable win tomorrow.

I watched a bit of them early in the season and I swear Doegge played like a high school JV QB throwing needless jump balls and getting them picked. Haven’t seen them since about a quarter against OU

QuilterFrawg

CDR USN (Ret)
Less than 24 hours to go until The Frogs return to The Carter to face off against the Mountaineers. We're posting the gameday thread a little early because I have a family matter to attend to tomorrow. At gametime, Nick Howard will be on Twitter and we'll have a few contributors adding to this thread throughout the night. Additionally, we've been given a new stat tracker/visualizer which I'll post below, be sure to check back during the game to see the updates.

Go Frogs!

You'll be missed.
And what is that test pattern at the bottom of your post? :D