• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cyclones (Bowl Eligibility Edition)

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
After dragging myself out of a self-induced food coma I think I'm ready to face the reality of today's game in Ames. The Frogs travel for their last game of the season to face down the Iowa State Cyclones for a chance to become bowl eligible. Today's game will cap the end of the Gary Patterson era. Fans can expect a completely new look to this team—starting as early as next week—as we're expecting an announcement as early as this weekend officially making Sonny Dykes the next coach of the Frogs.
  • TV: FS1
  • Radio: Horned Frogs Radio Network
  • Streaming: Fox App
  • Expectations: Win by one for old times sake.
Go Frogs!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Cocktails for the day? Oh, sorry, profanity filter won't allow that word... Drinks for the day?

(Edit) Hey! It didn't freak out! Bravo, 1999!

I'm thinking beers. With the chill in the air, all those stouts that have been lurking in the back of the beer fridge need to come out and play.

Cocktails for the day? Oh, sorry, profanity filter won't allow that word... Drinks for the day?

(Edit) Hey! It didn't freak out! Bravo, 1999!

I'm thinking beers. With the chill in the air, all those stouts that have been lurking in the back of the beer fridge need to come out and play.
Seltzers. It's Friday afternoon. Gotta make it thru Sunday (church...then) brunch.