• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU vs Cowboys (too early edition)

Zubaz

Yeah pass protection looked good today for the most part. Kinda the opposite of what we've seen in other games where the offensive line look good on the run but couldn't attack the pass, it was kind of the opposite today.

Eight

Eight, you're hard to please, aren't you?

no, who said i am unhappy with the win

what i saw is a load of potential at the skill positions in this offense that could be playing at a higher level for a number of reasons.

they hit some chances and they missed them and that is what i simply said but apparently that is the same as complaining or being unhappy with a win

Moose Stuff

how many throws did max air mail the first 4 games?

I have no idea. He was pretty good prior to getting hurt vs KSU. He's been erratic as hell ever since. Did he miss some deep balls today? Sure. He also had 5-6 that were dead on. You want to call that bad regression, I don't. I've said all I care to say on the matter.

ECoastFrog

I have no idea. He was pretty good prior to getting hurt vs KSU. He's been erratic as hell ever since. Did he miss some deep balls today? Sure. He also had 5-6 that were dead on. You want to call that bad regression, I don't. I've said all I care to say on the matter.

Yeah, I don't post a lot, but IMO there is no question Max is dealing with something. OL looks better. Team has made some progression this year. Still some slop going on, so the team still has work to do. Max is a gamer, giving his best under whatever circumstance, again IMO. We may learn about his injury when the season is over, or not. Either way, Max is remarkable and has a ton of heart.

Always glad for the win.

GO FROGS!!!

Moose Stuff

Back to Back wins. Winning season in conference play. Eliminator pen for roughstock at the NFR tonight in Arlington.

I'm happy.

Go Frogs and Let 'Er Buck!

5-4 in Big 12 play. 2 game improvement from last year. In a normal year this might actually have been an 8-9 win team and I think we all would have said that was a good year and the foundation for what could be a really good 2021.

Big Frog II

Other than the fumbles and special teams blunders I was pleased with the game and the outcome. This was a good team we played. Way to go Frogs!

Frog-in-law1995

No “other games” thread. Funny how average the BYU offense looks when it plays a team with a pulse. Still think the hold on, but it’s gonna be good. Also, this game is getting chippy. I’d flip over if you haven’t yet.