• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Eight

Well we know you don't know a darn thing about darning pancakes you darner. Or punctuation and capitalization.

anyone who knows [ Finebaum ] from shinola knows pumpkin pancakes are the fly sweeps of breakfast foods

only chefs who can't make proper breakfast foods use them to appease the dullards who fall for whip cream, sprinkled cinnamon and mashed up gourds over a perfectly executed eggs with nueske's bacon, hashbrowns,and home made biscuits

perfect execution of the breakfast basics far surpasses seasonal slight of hand better left for dennys arshole

Last edited:

Mean Purple

I didn't hear it but something about kids being sick, worrying about finals impacting the Kansas game, and that the staff and players did a good job today.
Yes. He mentioned:
"They" have to learn that you have to take games on the road.
We were missing players. Some out sick with strep and flu, the type of things you deal with this time of year.
and, as has been mentioned, and the thing that pissed me off the most:
basically said they should not hang their heads. Said it could have been worse.

the shocker was this was worse than after the OU game when he sounded defeated. Today, it sounded like he was accepting of defeat.

makes one wonder if he has loss the locker room.

Eight

Can someone articulate a few reasonable steps that each of us could take now that in aggregate could help bring about change in the offensive coaching staff and scheme? Do we all call Donati’s office on Monday morning en masse to respectfully but firmly demand change? Do we call Gary’s office and do the same?

stop buying tickets, stop going to games, stop giving money

Eight

I think it's obvious that we need someone to murder Doug Meacham, Jarrett Anderson, Sonny Cumbie, and Jerry Kill

KNAen51.gif

Eight

For context on “the coaches did a food job” comment, he said he felt like the coaches did a good job given the circumstances of the last 36 hours. He mentioned strep throat and flu and whatever else goes around this time of year.

Sounded to me he was referencing injuries and sickness, GP was giving praise to the coaches for whatever they did to manage those things in a short time before kick off.

Not saying I agree or disagree with his comment, just elaborating on what that comment was specific to.

He didn’t just say “yah we got our ass kicked and the coaches did a good job.” For those wondering.

did he say doug's fever of 104 was the reason he made the play calls he did today?

Eight

I think I'm going to pass on watching the entire tape.

I'll just fast forward to our TD's.

These coaches have a lot of balls cashing the checks.

fairly certain they all do direct deposit so they don't have to look anyone in the eye when the money hits their accounts

Wexahu

The offense looked like the offense that lost the 3 games this season - predictable and small playbook. When we open the playbook wide open we win - when we limit the offense we lose. Where did last weeks offense go? #nextmanup

Where did last week’s offense go? Did you watch last week’s game or just look at the final score? Last week the offense was awful.

Moose Stuff

Yes. He mentioned:
"They" have to learn that you have to take games on the road.
We were missing players. Some out sick with strep and flu, the type of things you deal with this time of year.
and, as has been mentioned, and the thing that pissed me off the most:
basically said they should not hang their heads. Said it could have been worse.

the shocker was this was worse than after the OU game when he sounded defeated. Today, it sounded like he was accepting of defeat.

makes one wonder if he has loss the locker room.

The kids played hard so I don't see the players being lost to him.