• The KillerFrogs

GameDay Thread: TCU at West Virginia

Opintel

Moderators
I hate this so much. It's time for Coach Patterson to do something else with his time unless the almost total house-cleaning takes place. This will be terrible to watch; I can almost cry.

Probably won't happen.

Eight

not a defensive football legend, but i would think if you have been coaching for 30+ years a defensive coach should have developed the ability to watch the film of an offense and break down that offense's strengths and weaknesses

i would think you would have developed to identify a good offense from a bad offense, a sound offensive scheme from utter [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ], one that game plans to attack a defense versus one that uses random playcalling

i would think gary could look at the tape of the tcu offense and see the complete, hopeless [ Finebaum ] show that is the tcu offense, i would think that wouldn't be subject to any debate, and i would think as a matter of professional pride gary would be motivated to take action, but then again i am merely a poster and an insurance guy and not a defensive football legend so what the heck do i know......