• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

TCUWIN

I don’t want to hear bull crap that we played the No. 2 or 3 team close. Freaking Aggies beat the No. 1 team with their backup QB and several other guys out. It’s time to step up and admit we are about moral victories. And we can’t stop a decent offense with a very well paid coaching staff. No accountability in this coaching staff. So we only lost to a top ranked team by 21 and only allowed 52 points. Moral victory!!!

JAB331

You folks are scheissing morons, and are the worst fans in America. We are playing the #2 or #3 team in college football a very good game, and all you can do is [ hundin] moan, complain, want people fired. You have no skills in coaching, or playing a game of tiddlywinks, let along college football. Just shut the scheiss for a while…
Top 10 paid coach, top 25 recruiting and you're ok with mediocre? It's kinda like that SNL skit "Lowered Expectations" and your saying we should just be happy with what we have.

Fiscuits

I absolutely love GP and what he has done four TCU but maybe he just needs to be less involved. Guy knows more about defense than many but this head coaching is too much for him. Yea, defense is bad this year but I really think he spends too much time worried about the whole game and defense suffers for it.
Lol…he needs to go. His teams have been mediocre for years. Literally. Since 2016.