• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: TCU at OU

rM3panno

Unfortunately, I don't think that's an option. It all or nothing with CGP. He's a legend, nothing can take that away from him. His statue will stand (and should stand). But if you want .500 football that's entertainment, he's your man. If you want to take a chance at more, and also a chance at being awful, we should "retire" him and move on.
I can appreciate that, it’s not likely but it’s clear at this point the HC job is not his strong suit

Mean Purple

I think he's already lost this locker room. Some of it is because he doesn't have great leaders on the team, some of it is because he definitely doesn't have great leaders on his staff and some of it is because this team doesn't look like they truly want to own the culture of TCU football. It was always a pride thing when it came to playing great defense and I don't see anything close to that from this defense, when they play or when they show them on the sidelines.
He lost that locker room before even last year. Which is why we are in the third year of players talking [ Finebaum ] to him.

FrogCoach84

QJ tha man, but he needs to stop the stupid antics after the score when we're getting our teeth kicked in.
scheiss that.

Dude is out there competing his ass off and dominating in spite of an inept coaching staff. Probably frustrating to be that good and be under utilized the way he is.

He wants to flex a bit let him