• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

4th. down

Those 36 seconds are Gary admitting he has no ability whatsoever to manage time so in an effort to avoid obvious mistakes he just throws in the towel. The dumbest part of the whole sequence is that he decides that’s what he’s gonna do and then runs the ball on first down risking a fumble. Just take a scheissing knee if you’re giving up.

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

PurpleBlood87

you forget the true freshman missed a wide open barber in the flat just before half.

all that said you believe the primary cause for the loss was a freshman quarterback?

No but you seem to think he played a great game which he didn't. He contributed to the loss just like others.

Eight

No but you seem to think he played a great game which he didn't. He contributed to the loss just like others.

where did i say he played great?

what i said was that the freshman quarterback line of reasoning doesn't hold water because the various things i pointed out were not the byproduct of a freshman quarterback but more experienced players and continued issues in the prorgram.

thought i made that fairly clear, but if i didn't oh well.

what max did do was make two throws that could/should have been caught that would have resulted in at least 6 more points in the first half and the frogs should have had at least 17 points at halfitme.

he also had a good 3-5 other throws that should have been caught.

YA

I’m so glad some of you know it alls are not going to renew season tickets next year.

can you do the boards a favor too and quit posting as well? Opinions on everything on every subject like one is some sort of expert.

jeez it is disappointing some are even former athletes who were not that good during their time acting like they would do better. Really?

flyfishingfrog

Something better than a average of .500 in league play?
Well then first learn to add because 36 wins and 27 losses is a lot better than .500

second - our fans are so full of crap - if someone had told us that in the first 7 years in the B12 we would have a conference title, two second place finishes and 3 top 10 seasons - we all would have jumped at it with excitement

but now suddenly Gary sucks and we need to play coach roulette and hope we find someone that can do better

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

He’s been ready for the NFL since kenny left. Less than 100% team-first buy-in on his part.

you can tell in the way he quits on routes and rarely blocks. He’s trying to not get hurt.
He has been that way since he got here but at first he had another guy on the field that was better and so there was less focus on him

now he is supposed to be the man - and he is not

AroundWorldFrog

Well then first learn to add because 36 wins and 27 losses is a lot better than .500

second - our fans are so full of crap - if someone had told us that in the first 7 years in the B12 we would have a conference title, two second place finishes and 3 top 10 seasons - we all would have jumped at it with excitement

but now suddenly Gary sucks and we need to play coach roulette and hope we find someone that can do better

Not 36-27. And no, I don't think 3 winning Big 12 seasons out of 8 is good enough. Not for someone making 5M and more a year. He is the head coach, If he doesn't want to make changes then that's on him.

And no, I don't want to hear the stories about the 60s and 70s.

Moose Stuff

I’m so glad some of you know it alls are not going to renew season tickets next year.

can you do the boards a favor too and quit posting as well? Opinions on everything on every subject like one is some sort of expert.

jeez it is disappointing some are even former athletes who were not that good during their time acting like they would do better. Really?

Please name the former athletes that “were not that good” that are posting in this thread.

Frog-in-law1995

Not 36-27. And no, I don't think 3 winning Big 12 seasons out of 8 is good enough. Not for someone making 5M and more a year. He is the head coach, If he doesn't want to make changes then that's on him.

Our conference record was 36-27 coming into this year. Now 38-31. Still above .500.

flyfishingfrog

what do you think our B12 record was before this year if you don't think it was 36-27? But if you want to be a [ hundin] and count this year - it's still 38-31, which is 7 games above .500 and involves a feast or famine type of history where we either are in it or we are bad.

Even with bad years, we have better results in the last 7 years than all but 1 or maybe 2 programs in the B12 unless amazingly mediocre is your thing more than actually competing for the top spots.

I guess you would rather be Tech or OSU - who may have won a few more games than us in total (didn't bother to add it up because I don't care) but never played for the conference title, even in the 15 years it existed this first time around.

I hear Aggy needs more fans that love mediocrity...

AroundWorldFrog

Our conference record was 36-27 coming into this year. Now 38-31. Still above .500.
Ok, in 3 really good years and 5 abysmal years which was my first statement. No, that;s not good enough for someone making what hex does.
what do you think our B12 record was before this year if you don't think it was 36-27? But if you want to be a [ hundin] and count this year - it's still 38-31, which is 7 games above .500 and involves a feast or famine type of history where we either are in it or we are bad.

Even with bad years, we have better results in the last 7 years than all but 1 or maybe 2 programs in the B12 unless amazingly mediocre is your thing more than actually competing for the top spots.

I guess you would rather be Tech or OSU - who may have won a few more games than us in total (didn't bother to add it up because I don't care) but never played for the conference title, even in the 15 years it existed this first time around.

I hear Aggy needs more fans that love mediocrity...

Wow, olds getting feisty. Which is sad because it's the 60s I don't want to go back to. What is so hard to understand about 3 good years and 5 lousy years? Unless you're a stupid [ hundin].

And this year counts. Even if you don't want it to. At the end we'll be 38-34. HURRAY!

And your scheissing name calling and peckerhead innuendo is so scheissing immature.

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

Ok, in 3 really good years and 5 abysmal years which was my first statement. No, that;s not good enough for someone making what hex does.

Wow, olds getting feisty. Which is sad because it's the 60s I don't want to go back to. What is so hard to understand about 3 good years and 5 lousy years? Unless you're a stupid [ hundin].

And this year counts. Even if you don't want it to. At the end we'll be 38-34. HURRAY!

And your scheissing name calling and peckerhead innuendo is so scheissing immature.
Well I will simplify it for you...this is the most successful the TCU program has ever been against the top tier of college football

so I would suggest you and all the other whiners either learn to live with being really good 1 out of 2-3 years or find another team to back

Since just like every program in college football outside of about 6 schools - that is the reality in the best case

Frog-in-law1995

Who did I call a name? You seem fun.

AroundWorldFrog

Well I will simplify it for you...this is the most successful the TCU program has ever been against the top tier of college football

so I would suggest you and all the other whiners either learn to live with being really good 1 out of 2-3 years or find another team to back

Since just like every program in college football outside of about 6 schools - that is the reality in the best case
So expecting more is bad. Gotcha.

Who is the aggy?