• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Short Lines for Beer Edition

tetonfrog

who is not calm here? you can tell how people feel by what they type on a social forum? maybe you should address that to the folks calling folks names.
Some dang good psych work, there.

You attacked him with that shrine comment. Period. Totally unnecessary. You don't have to agree with him and vice versa. But that comment was BS.

For the record, I happen to agree with you. We need a new OC and other coaches as well. But attacking other Frog fans is not going to make that happen. I respect GP. He has done a lot for our football program and our school. He needs to do more........like hire some new coaches and get back to winning games.

I wonder what will happen to this board when all the Frog fans are gone and nothing but the trolls and flamers are left.

Mean Purple

You attacked him with that shrine comment. Period. Totally unnecessary. You don't have to agree with him and vice versa. But that comment was BS.

For the record, I happen to agree with you. We need a new OC and other coaches as well. But attacking other Frog fans is not going to make that happen. I respect GP. He has done a lot for our football program and our school. He needs to do more........like hire some new coaches and get back to winning games.

I wonder what will happen to this board when all the Frog fans are gone and nothing but the trolls and flamers are left.
get over yourself.
if you don't like it. don't read it.

PurpleBlood87

how many DROPPED touchdown passes did the freshman qb have today?

how many times did that freshman quarterback half heartedly take on a blitzing defender today?

how many times did that freshman quarterback fail to get a push along the line of scrimmage today?

you can recite gil's article verbatium, but that doesn't change the fact that the players who struggled offensively to day were not the freshman quarterback.

max was the guy making plays and not dropping passes.

dropped passes have been a problem for years and that is not a by product of a freshman quarterback, but the players and coaches who allow it.

bad routes have been a problem for years and this is not a by product of a freshman quarterback, but the players and coaches who allow it.

an offensive line with three seniors, a junior and a red-shirt freshman who struggle in passing blocking and get little to no push at times in the run game are not a by product of a freshman quarterback

frostie, i thought you were better than this, to even play the true freshman card as a possible reason for this loss is nothing short of ridiculous.

oh....i remembered one. was the freshman quarterback on the field when baylor converted a fake punt deep in their end? sure the only time that has happened is when the frogs have had a freshman quarterback

The freshman also threw an awful interception in field goal range in first half.

The freshman also took a horrible sack in the final six minutes that took the Frogs out of field goal range. He's got to have that clock going in his mind that tells him to get rid if the ball and not take the sack.

Pharm Frog

The freshman also threw an awful interception in field goal range in first half.

The freshman also took a horrible sack in the final six minutes that took the Frogs out of field goal range. He's got to have that clock going in his mind that tells him to get rid if the ball and not take the sack.
That clock only needs to measure about .8 seconds.

Eight

you forget the true freshman missed a wide open barber in the flat just before half.

all that said you believe the primary cause for the loss was a freshman quarterback?

4 Oaks Frog

Totally MY OPINION..... I bet he’s the most disliked player on the team. I guarantee you we have coaches who privately despise him.
That is an interesting opinion,Moose. Being totally serious now, I wonder why you say that about Reagor being disliked by his team and coaches. I mentioned to Mrs 4 Oaks during the game that Reagor had no fire, and seemed to be mailing it in. He seemed defeated before he started. He has certainly fallen well below his hype this year. I wonder if he feels his pro career slipping away. Something is up...and not just with him. The skills are there, but he sure doesn’t seem to be activating them.
GO FROGS!
BEAT WHOEVER WE PLAY NEXT!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Last edited:

Moose Stuff

That is an interesting opinion,Moose. Being totally serious now, I wonder why you say that about Reagor being disliked by his team and coaches. I mentioned to Mrs 4 Oaks during the game that Reagor had no fire, and seemed to be mailing it in. He seemed defeated before he started. He has certainly fallen well below his hype this year. I wonder if he feels his pro career slipping away. Something is up...and not just with him. The skills are there, but he sure doesn’t seem to be activating them.
GO FROGS!
BEAT WHOEVER WE PLAY NEXT!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Just an observation based on social media postings and body language/effort type stuff I see from him on Saturdays. No doubt a supremely talented kid, just strikes me as someone who has a chance to be a massive diva type personality. Strikes me as caring more about himself than his team (pretty much everything he posts on Twitter about TCU football is centered on HIM). Again, this is totally MY OPINION. I could be wrong.