• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: KState vs. TCU

Wexahu

the sad thing is I thought we’d come out like gang busters for this game. I really did. Running. Hitting receivers. Better pass production. Better 3rd down defense.

I’m a fool Pharm.

Some of the comments I heard after the Texas game made it sound like we MIGHT lose 3 games this year. The knee jerk reactions whether we win or lose are crazy.

helcap

A few years back the Carolina Panthers stopped running option plays with Cam Newton. When asked if it was due to injury concerns, the OC replied no. It was due to the fact it wasn't effective anymore. Defenses figured out that Cam never gave the ball up. Max is falling into the same pattern. I have seen the last few weeks a number of times if he had given it to the RB they would have had a nice gain. Instead he keeps it, gets little and takes a big hit.

A few years back the Carolina Panthers stopped running option plays with Cam Newton. When asked if it was due to injury concerns, the OC replied no. It was due to the fact it wasn't effective anymore. Defenses figured out that Cam never gave the ball up. Max is falling into the same pattern. I have seen the last few weeks a number of times if he had given it to the RB they would have had a nice gain. Instead he keeps it, gets little and takes a big hit.
Yup.

JugbandFrog

I will have faith if we come out with dedicated RB runs. No read options. Have to protect Max. Have to make adjustments and throw over the middle and incorporate some quick throws