• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Horned Frogs vs Bears

4 Oaks Frog

True, but you have to remember that last year we won 11 games and Baylor lost 11 games. I'll take any win we can get right now though.
I don’t think anyone here has forgotten that, but gotdamit, we won! Let’s scheissing celebrate a little bit before we start beating the obvious drum. We beat baylor in their house, on senior day, with them one game away from a bowl, with all of their hate...more baylor tears!! Don’t you scheissing love it?!!? We all know all of our warts. After today our team is more decimated that it was yesterday, but we beat scheissing baylor. THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL WIN!!!
So, stop singing the scheissing blues, please!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT okie lite!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] ten times!!

4th. down

I don’t think anyone here has forgotten that, but gotdamit, we won! Let’s scheissing celebrate a little bit before we start beating the obvious drum. We beat baylor in their house, on senior day, with them one game away from a bowl, with all of their hate...more baylor tears!! Don’t you scheissing love it?!!? We all know all of our warts. After today our team is more decimated that it was yesterday, but we beat scheissing baylor. THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL WIN!!!
So, stop singing the scheissing blues, please!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT okie lite!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] ten times!!

When the chips were down, the Mule delivered just like Demercado, Reagor, and our offensive line in the 4th. quarter. Baylor knew we were going to run the ball and the line, for once, sucked it up and delivered.

4 Oaks Frog

When the chips were down, the Mule delivered just like Demercado, Reagor, and our offensive line in the 4th. quarter. Baylor knew we were going to run the ball and the line, for once, sucked it up and delivered.
EXACTLY!!! I mean look at the skeleton of our team. We are down to the third team and
walk-one in major positions and despite some of the stupidness from the OC, they stepped up big time today. Our D said “scheiss you baylor! Your not scoring on us!” and they didn’t!!
Today, the Frogs finally said we are going to win the game, and you can’t scheissing stop us!
GO FROGS!
BEAT osu!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Moose Stuff

I literally missed the entire game save for one play. Obviously Collins got hurt. Did Anderson get hurt as well? Anyone else? I don’t feel like reading this whole thread as I’m sure most of it is an utter beating.

ATC Frog

I literally missed the entire game save for one play. Obviously Collins got hurt. Did Anderson get hurt as well? Anyone else? I don’t feel like reading this whole thread as I’m sure most of it is an utter beating.

Sewo and Anderson hurt in 2nd quarter. Summers hurt again as well.

Edit: Collins was his right foot. Sewo was a knee I think. No idea on summers or DA