• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Cyclones vs Horned Frogs

This team is a hot mess. It will be shocking to see TCU gain bowl eligibility. Hate to see SR hurt as he could really benefit from PT during a lost season but if there is a bright side maybe the frogs will stop spotting opposing teams 3 turnovers a game. Not gonna be a fun season for frog fans. Just a hot mess of a team.

dawg

This team is a hot mess. It will be shocking to see TCU gain bowl eligibility. Hate to see SR hurt as he could really benefit from PT during a lost season but if there is a bright side maybe the frogs will stop spotting opposing teams 3 turnovers a game. Not gonna be a fun season for frog fans. Just a hot mess of a team.

Two bright spots:
1. Defense is playing very salty despite not generating turnovers. They're just keep getting put behind the eightball by the completely out-of-sync offense.
2. Song. We finally have a kicker I feel can hit a FG in a big moment.

I don't think the offense can generate enough points to hang with most of the Big12. Hope they prove me wrong

LVH

ISU scores just 14, and their much-feared tall WRs were anonymous most of the night. Very solid job.

Defense was fine. There are some tackling issues at times and the 3rd and 25 was unacceptable, but they did their job. Defense was statistically the #13 defense coming into the game and will only get better after tonight's stats go in.

Offense though. Starting to look more like 2013. What no one remembers is we had a top 15 defense in 2013. Defense will only take you so far.

FrogLifeYo

Defensive win for sure. I think this is the gutty kind of win you can build on. ...Serious question, At some point Cumbie has got to take get some heat from GP doesn’t he?.......

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It seems like we blew our offensive emotional wad against Ohio State. How do you look that competent against an alleged final 4 team and so average against Texas and ISU? Defense gave up under 200 yds, so at least we have that. Could be a rough mini spring training before TT!

LVH

You're an idiot. Bowl eligibility wont be a problem. The question is are the problems the offense is facing fixable. If they aren't 6-6 is realistic. If they are fixable then we have 12 days to repair things for Texas Tech and then another 9 days after that.