• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread, Big 12 Championship Edition: #3 TCU vs Kansas State... again; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

LisaLT

Heartbreaking loss.

We’ve dished out several of those to opponents this year as well (ie baylor, KSU, Tech, UT, Okie State to name a few).

Lots to think about and learn from before the next game, assuming we did enough for CFP play. We certainly didn’t get trounced and we had some bad breaks that if the committee watched the game, would see.

I hate that we have a championship game. What is the point when we r 12-0? I could understand if there was a tie breaker situation having an extra game, but it is DAMN hard to beat a team twice. So a 3 loss KSU are big 12 champs? Seems wrong on many levels and idiotic.

I guess we will see how the other games go. Let’s see if Purdue has an upset in them. I do hope Georgia wins. I don’t think we want any other Sec nonsense.

LVH

Heartbreaking loss.

We’ve dished out several of those to opponents this year as well (ie baylor, KSU, Tech, UT, Okie State to name a few).

Lots to think about and learn from before the next game, assuming we did enough for CFP play. We certainly didn’t get trounced and we had some bad breaks that if the committee watched the game, would see.

I hate that we have a championship game. What is the point when we r 12-0? I could understand if there was a tie breaker situation having an extra game, but it is DAMN hard to beat a team twice. So a 3 loss KSU are big 12 champs? Seems wrong on many levels and idiotic.

I guess we will see how the other games go. Let’s see if Purdue has an upset in them. I do hope Georgia wins. I don’t think we want any other Sec nonsense.
95% of this board was in favor of the title game. I remember being one of the few lone voices against it. If I cared enough, I'd go back in my post history to find me saying something along the lines of "A team that goes 9-0 in the Big 12 and wins the conference outright 2 or more games will end up having to play a meaningless 13th game even though they already proved themselves over a 9 game schedule. And I guarantee the first team to be screwed in this scenario will be us"

puckster59

I think on one of the last 2 plays they should have run the play where we spread the field and Max is in the shotgun with 2 backs in the backfield. Then the backs block around an end for Max. Our line was manhandled all day by ksu. Without spreading the field we had no chance.
Always room to do this. Imagine the howling for heads had they NOT run Miller. They did exactly what they should have done. You just have to win at the line of scrimmage. They clearly did not.

Froggy Style

Always room to do this. Imagine the howling for heads had they NOT run Miller. They did exactly what they should have done. You just have to win at the line of scrimmage. They clearly did not.
Wrong...people (including me) were posting to QB sneak on 3rd down...because it is obvious we suck at goal line running against a good defense.