• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: #4 TCU at #18 Texas; Sponsored by Hell's Half Acre Stadium Goods

Virginia Frog

Once again we were stronger, fresher and more determined than our opponents late in the game. Our guys imposed their will on the ground late which wins the close games. Thanks O-line, thanks Kaz.
For a good portion of the first half, UT penalties was our best offense. All those "roughing the punter" flags/one non-flag was poor coaching/planning and contributed significantly by helping with TCU time of possession and keeping the D fresh.

Horny4TCU

Yay, Surly can be entertaining. Some witty stuff there. I stay away from most all others like Raiderpower247. Mean, pissed off , insecure bunch.
Could you call them prickly?
1f335.png

Cactus Mexican GIF by pinotti

HG73

Started with rum the first half, but switched to bourbon the second. Needlessss tto say, it will be an interesting nighhtt...
I had my usual weed overdose. Watched the game by peeking around from behind the couch with the shotgun in my mouth. Just about the time I got to feeling good Max runs the option to the safety for their only touchdown. More medication. We finally close them out and I live to cower another day.

BleedNPurple

what kind of rum?
have you ever tried coconut rum? for some reason whalers rum was my drink of choice for a full semester in college
Only use coconut rum to make Mombay Smash. Mount Gay from Barbados - oldest rum in the world 1770 something - been to the distillery. I’m a Sailor - my mom used to put it in my baby bottle. Sailors fondly call it”mothers milk.”