• The KillerFrogs

Gameday parking question

dawg

Does anyone know if Paschal HS still offers public parking on gamedays? Haven't been to a game in several years and was wondering.

Thanks.

Nick Danger

Does anyone know if Paschal HS still offers public parking on gamedays? Haven't been to a game in several years and was wondering.

Thanks.
They do but now they charge $20 to park there and ride the shuttle. There's another public shuttle lot, also on Berry St., that's farther from campus (probably an additional 5 minute travel time), at Travis Avenue Baptist Church, that is Free, although Driver Tips gladly accepted!

Last edited:

Froginbedford

Thanks.
Last year the shuttle ran from Paschal to the corner of University and Bowie....Expanded tailgate section (translate big rental bucks for the space) pushed Frog Alley into Stadium Drive where the shuttle used to drop off and pick up....Upshot was that it was an 8-block walk from the new Bowie Street point to the stadium....If you don't have back or knee issues, the exercise is probably good....From experience, I can say that 70+ agers had/will have problems walking that far....As a result I had to give up my season's tickets....Coming from northeast Tarrant County, it made no sense to drive past TCU to Doxology church lot....

froginmn

I'll jump into this to append a separate question.

My son and I are coming down for the Tech game. We're staying downtown and will come to campus for tailgate probably three hours before game time.

Is Uber difficult or costly for games? We don't expect to have a car.

dawg

Last year the shuttle ran from Paschal to the corner of University and Bowie....Expanded tailgate section (translate big rental bucks for the space) pushed Frog Alley into Stadium Drive where the shuttle used to drop off and pick up....Upshot was that it was an 8-block walk from the new Bowie Street point to the stadium....If you don't have back or knee issues, the exercise is probably good....From experience, I can say that 70+ agers had/will have problems walking that far....As a result I had to give up my season's tickets....Coming from northeast Tarrant County, it made no sense to drive past TCU to Doxology church lot....
Thanks for the heads-up. When my dad and I used the Paschal shuttle ~ 2010, they would drop off right infront of The Rickel. University and Bowie seems a bit far to ask those who would need a shuttle to walk.

As long as I can park @ PHS, we're all fine walking up Lowden to ACS.

YA

My son and I are coming down for the Tech game. We're staying downtown and will come to campus for tailgate probably three hours before game time.

Not so much to the game, but after it will be expensive

Purp

Thanks.
My son has a 4:30 soccer game. May have 4 tix and a parking pass available. Parking pass is in the tennis lot and tix are 50 yard line a dozen rows up on visitors side line.

y2kFrog

Thanks for the heads-up. When my dad and I used the Paschal shuttle ~ 2010, they would drop off right infront of The Rickel. University and Bowie seems a bit far to ask those who would need a shuttle to walk.

Travis shuttle drops you off behind The Rickel now in the new admission office lot.

ticketfrog123

Uber is noticeably more expensive post Covid and worse than taxis in some cases now.

Probably $35 if you leave early to get to the game before kickoff without surge pricing. After the game gets out it’s tough to even get an Uber to pick you up near stadium because of traffic

dawg

My son has a 4:30 soccer game. May have 4 tix and a parking pass available. Parking pass is in the tennis lot and tix are 50 yard line a dozen rows up on visitors side line.
Wow, thanks for the offer but I already have tix. Would you be willing to sell the parking separate, and, if so, how much?

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

Screenshot_20221011-060329_Maps.jpg

Screenshot_20221011-061139_Maps.jpg

The Paschal shuttle drops off and picks up right behind McDonald's.

Last edited:

4 Oaks Frog

Make certain that you know drop off/pick up area for shuttles. Check free church lot on Hulen west and south of stadium.
Doxology Bible Church…used to be McKenny Bible Church ⛪️ on Helen just north of I20. Free parking and shuttle. Drops off and picks up at S/W gate.
Nice clean busses get you there quickly. Been using this service since TCU decide to charge $1,750 parking for five games…
GO FROGS!
BEAT OKIE LITE!
Spit Blood~~<~<and fuhget baylor!!