• The KillerFrogs

Gameday in Fort Worth

5 hours maybe the earliest they would open but it doesn't seem to be a guarantee it will open that early

"There are approximately 12,000 parking spaces distributed among 15 numbered lots at AT&T Stadium. In addition, there are nearly 12,000 parking spaces in lettered lots around the Texas Rangers Ballpark that may be used on an event day. Parking areas are generally open five (5) hours prior to Cowboys games. AT&T Stadium is not responsible for and assume no liability arising from accidents, fire, theft, damage to or loss of the vehicle or any article therein while on stadium property."
Yeah that is the same notice I saw on the website. I guess I’ll have to call over there and talk to a human.

Ron Swanson

OSU fans think ESPN is out to get them by going to TCU for college gameday even though its a neutral site.

Ummm... 2014.
Every single fan base thinks ESPN has an agenda against them (or their conference).

UT has the Longhorn Network for crying out loud, and their fans think ESPN is against them.

My dad thinks ESPN has agenda against the city of Houston.

We all talk about how Kirk Herbstreit is an Ohio St alum and huge homer, but he had to move his family out of the state of Ohio because they think he’s a traitor and biased against Ohio St.

The moral of the story is that sports fans are idiots and they all think everyone is out to get them. No one is out to get anyone, it’s just that the sports media doesn’t view the world through the lens of “insert your team/school” like sports fans do.

Mean Purple

Every single fan base thinks ESPN has an agenda against them (or their conference).

UT has the Longhorn Network for crying out loud, and their fans think ESPN is against them.

We all talk about how Kirk Herbstreit is an Ohio St alum and huge homer, but he had to move his family out of the state of Ohio because they think he’s a traitor and biased against Ohio St.

The moral of the story is that sports fans are idiots and they all think everyone is out to get them. No one is out to get anyone, it’s just that the sports media doesn’t view the world through the lens of “insert your team/school” like sports fans do.
Again, Herbstreit did not move out of Ohio for that reason. He moved to Nashville after the blowup resulting from an improper relationship.

Ron Swanson

Again, Herbstreit did not move out of Ohio for that reason. He moved to Nashville after the blowup resulting from an improper relationship.
Well, I don’t know enough about the situation to comment I guess, but i do know that OSU fans do not like Kirk Herbstreit because they think he’s against them (for lack of a better term), so the point remains.

TCURiggs

Well, I don’t know enough about the situation to comment I guess, but i do know that OSU fans do not like Kirk Herbstreit because they think he’s against them (for lack of a better term), so the point remains.

All I've ever heard is that he had to move because of OSU fans as well. Never heard of it being because of an inappropriate relationship.

I also just Googled "Kirk Herbstreit move" and there was nothing but articles about OSU fans forcing him out on the first page of results.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I heard that someone was giving OSU fans bogus direction to Game Day. In the spirit of sportsmanship...

From Love fieild go south on Lemmon. Take Mockingbird east. Campus will be on the north side.

From DFW take 635 east to 35 south exit Harry Hines, take a left onn Mockingbird.

Enjoy.
I’m a Transporter, ergo a Logistics nerd, begs the question—0800 kickoff for GameDay, will that be a parking issue?

Wexahu

Sports center just showed a little preview before Finnebaum comes and talks. Shows a TD for Ohio State and the clip they choose for TCU is the INT Robinson threw against SMU. No bias from ESPN though

I wouldn't have even noticed. And if they would have shown an OSU INT and a TCU TD you probably wouldn't have either.

Good god, who cares about crap like that? Seriously, do you think anyone takes even one second of their time to try and find some hidden meaning behind a couple of highlight clips? Are we really that paranoid? That network is televising one of their highest profile shows right smack dab in the middle of TCU's campus and we're complaining about bias because of the content of a couple 5-second highlight clips? SMH.