• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Handicap Parking Question

ATC Frog

So I have been told that there are 150 handicap accessible parking spots available for game day in the LT garage (lot 5). I was also told that they are first come, first served. The garage opens 5 hours before kickoff, just like every other parking lot.

Does anyone happen to know how quickly those tend to fill up?

I’m trying to get my parents to come watch my son run with the bleacher creatures before they are unable to make the trip to the games anymore and was just wondering how early we might need to plan on arriving to hopefully secure a spot in the garage.

TIA

netty2424

So I have been told that there are 150 handicap accessible parking spots available for game day in the LT garage (lot 5). I was also told that they are first come, first served. The garage opens 5 hours before kickoff, just like every other parking lot.

I’m trying to get my parents to come watch my son run with the bleacher creatures before they are unable to make the trip to the games anymore and was just wondering how early we might need to plan on arriving to hopefully secure a spot in the garage.

TIA
There are quite a few courtesy golf carts that travel in close proximity to the stadium that will drive them/you to and fro the the gates. I know they travel out towards Lot 14. Not sure how far out in other directions.

Paint It Purple

TIA
http://gameday.gofrogs.com/parking.html

See the map for garage 5. Just don't park in my spot in lot 13. ;)

TIA

I can help you with this one. Here’s the deal. It doesn’t fill up. My parents came at 5:30 for the 1st game and they were fine EXCEPT this year the entire 1st level is reserved for Legends parking. So you will drive past a ton of open ADA spaces up to the second floor to park. I wish they would fix this. Defeats the purpose of being able to park close and it was tough on my parents. It’s $20 to park for ADA.

Also, our tailgate is right there across from the garage.. lot 3 space 484. Swing by and say hi :)

There are quite a few courtesy golf carts that travel in close proximity to the stadium that will drive them/you to and fro the the gates. I know they travel out towards Lot 14. Not sure how far out in other directions.

Very true. I had a golf cart come pick my parents up and take them to the south side of the stadium. I found someone to call and send a cart, but I believe you can access this through the Riff Ram app.

ATC Frog

I can help you with this one. Here’s the deal. It doesn’t fill up. My parents came at 5:30 for the 1st game and they were fine EXCEPT this year the entire 1st level is reserved for Legends parking. So you will drive past a ton of open ADA spaces up to the second floor to park. I wish they would fix this. Defeats the purpose of being able to park close and it was tough on my parents. It’s $20 to park for ADA.

Also, our tailgate is right there across from the garage.. lot 3 space 484. Swing by and say hi :)

Thanks so much, Ryann!

Hopefully the spots weren’t just empty because the game was against UAPB so that my parents don’t feel as if they have to arrive super early and endure the midday sun any longer than they must.

froginmn

Seems like a great question for the frog club or ticket office.
Probably better for a fan forum with hundreds or thousands of people who attend games, and people who have actually used the spaces. Not sure the ticket office would officially answer as to how quickly they fill up.

PurpleBlood87

Now for big games, it will fill up. Last time, Texas played here it was full. That would probably be the only game it fills up for.
Now the garage isn't full but they stop letting ADA people in when they have sold all the slots they are required to provide.