• The KillerFrogs

GameDay at DeathStar

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Who on the Forum knows, really knows, if we get the FrogHorn inside, on the field, in the corner, fully manned & operated by our TCU Rangers, up & BLASTING on Saturday? We got jipped out of that (as I recall) on previous trips there (LSU, tOSU, Oregon State) by last minute BS about oh it’s too heavy or too big or too loud or too purple to bring in there. Is ADJD ensuring our FrogHorn is on the field Saturday? And no, it’s not the same if they already have it pre-recorded on Jerry’s sound system.

Jet Set Frog

Doesn't answer your question, but I have a very fond bowl game memory of when we played Texas A&M down in Houston where we did have the Frog Horn. Before the game started the Aggie fans went into their silly song and dance, swaying back and forth with each other in the stands, so I decided to lay in with the Frog Horn. The manner in which the horn drowned out their song inside that dome was beautiful. The Aggie fans didn't agree. I received many threats on my life and those of my unborn children shouted down from the stands.

Austintxfrog94

Doesn't answer your question, but I have a very fond bowl game memory of when we played Texas A&M down in Houston where we did have the Frog Horn. Before the game started the Aggie fans went into their silly song and dance, swaying back and forth with each other in the stands, so I decided to lay in with the Frog Horn. The manner in which the horn drowned out their song inside that dome was beautiful. The Aggie fans didn't agree. I received many threats on my life and those of my unborn children shouted down from the stands.
You were doing God’s work that day, Thank you.

fanatical frog

Well done Jet !

ShadowFrog

Moderators
I was there.
I heard, saw & felt that,
Thank you for pulling the handle.
I’m sure you did receive some typical Billy Bob Bumpstead threats from the local Purina Feed Store manager & his 4 sons, all named Daryl with various 1-letter differences.
Courage & forbearance to you & your lineage, good Sir—I salute your audacity.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
No discussion about game day activities should be had without our representatives wearing a HypnoToad lapel pin.

All hail HypnoToad!!!
Concur.
Do not inflame the ire of The HypnoToad lest ye suffer the vengeance of his lesser-known yet just as feared but exiled brother….MissileToad.

tjcoffice

Those Ags are so lacking in a sense of humor.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Should be 60 by GameDay start time. He can shove 2 glove-warmer packs in his extra socks—he’ll live, he just won’t enjoy it.

Trivia double-points if you name the scene/show I stole that slightly modified quote from.

Logistics nerd question: with
sunrise only an hour or so before GameDay start time, where will ESPiN set up the stage around JerryWorld exterior? Or would it be inside? Besides the usual traffic & parking nightmare that DeathStar is, if Frog fans faithful wanna crowd the GameDay stage with a lotta HypnoToad hoodies then they better get-up Waaay early & be prepared for crappy transit times as well as hoofing it to AT&T. Gonna be a LONG a$$ day for the students who trek out—I salute their stamina as I rest my creaky knees.

PurplePassion

Princess
I'm glad they didn't follow through. ;)