• The KillerFrogs

***Game Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoying Group of 20

Go Frogs!!!

I just got on the plane from ATL to houston. I hope to check in during the 2nd half with the Frogs looking good. Here's to 25 carries by Joe Turner and at least 8 throws to Shea Reagan. Throw in a Henson return for a TD and a Bonner punt return for a TD and we'll be feeling good. Maybe six sacks by Blake/Ortiz to boot. Kick some bare aztec behind!

ShadowFrog

Moderators
QUOTE(damnyankeephrog @ Nov 24 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]79980[/snapback]
Greetings. Tenn/Kentucky was fun.

yea verily.........

ectofrog

Vegas still on TCU's jock at -10.5 on the road against a team that hasn't shown much less than the Frogs, record-wise. Public even MORE on TCU's jock bumping most lines up by 2.5 points to -13. I'm laying off this one because sports isn't my main game anymore and because TCU is so unpredictable. But without AB on the road I think SDSU to cover the 13 is a good bet.

My prediction is TCU 21, SDSU 17.

This is a big one, guys. We can't achieve a "next level" this year, but we can maybe keep from slipping backwards by being able to tell recruits, "hey, even in a down year with lots of injuries, weird problems, a freshman QB finding his rhythm, missing an All-American lots of the season, we STILL found ourselves 7-5, a few hairs from 11-1, playing in a bowl game."

Come on, guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.