• The KillerFrogs

Game thread: TCU vs Okie Lite

justaute

And, it seems as though Gary has that offense going again. The Frogs should get a big ranking pop when Monday comes around.

Nice. I grew to love the Utes in our time against y'all. I'm a big fan of Wittingham and always root for y'all in the Pac. It's been fun to see our teams play well on the "big" stage.

justaute

That was a hell of a game. Ginger was just shredding us, but we had "one" good drive at the end. If I remembered correctly, the Utah/TCU rivalry was the only one that ended 3-3. Talk about evenly matched.

Speaking of BYU, well, not sure anyone in any conference likes that team. Oh well.

The worst I've ever felt after a MWC loss was that 08 game, yet I never hated the Utes the way I hated BYU. I have no idea why that is. Glad to see you guys having success.

Deep Purple

From Ivan Maisel at ESPN:
"If my research is right, Gary Patterson joins Mike Gundy, Bill Snyder, Nick Saban and Mark Dantonio as the only Power 5 coaches to win in every stadium in their conference."
Mark Dantonio is a muppet...

264a7740a82d867115b7940dc0f9454c-original.jpg

muppets-sam-the-eagle-1982-590x350.jpg

Pharm Frog

Apology accepted :) We will get that word added to the filter.

Look at the boss lady up and at 'em early today..... I kinda like the idea of having some gaps in the filter. Plural versions, hyphenated versions, and compound curse words used to slip through most reliably. Demonstrated writing creativity. I hope we don't have to start using High Valyrian or Dothraki to evade the blockade in the future.

cdsfrog

Good Lord I hated the play calling in 4th quarter. Hill had like 2-3 bad passes. Porter should have been benched for that perfect TD drop.

Otherwise holy crap executed everywhere till prevent the win.

Look at the boss lady up and at 'em early today..... I kinda like the idea of having some gaps in the filter. Plural versions, hyphenated versions, and compound curse words used to slip through most reliably. Demonstrated writing creativity. I hope we don't have to start using High Valyrian or Dothraki to evade the blockade in the future.

I'll admit, y'all can give me a good chuckle. Moose Stuff's was funny. It's the shock and awe that cracks me up. Like a little kid getting away with something. "I'm not changing it."

Y'all are doing a good job at policing each other. We just need to keep the forum respectable.

finafrog

The worst I've ever felt after a MWC loss was that 08 game, yet I never hated the Utes the way I hated BYU. I have no idea why that is. Glad to see you guys having success.
it worked out exactly the way it was supposed to. we were not quite ready for the spotlight, they were, and proved it in the bowl game. then we were, and shone even brighter. both found our homes. respect, utes!