• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU vs KSU

Patterson: "The circle is now complete. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

Patterson: "You're powers are weak, old man."

Snyder: "You can't win, Patterson. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Lose your team did! Better my team is! Beat your QB into pulp! Better my defense is! dominated your offense we did! Yoda says, Gary Master of you Bill he is!

CMcFrog

We ended up going to Original instead of MiCocina. And these darning folks manning the TV at the bar refused to turn on the last 10 mins of our game in favor of UT/OU. Had to watch on my phone.

Needless to say, I’m planning a boycott.
That little bar next to Original is open Friday and Saturday nights now. No Name bar. Worth a quick visit. Nobody in there so you can watch whatwver you want. Play records. Kinda cool.

TCURiggs

I’d like to rewatch this game straight without interruptions and not for 8 hours.

Does fox have replays?

Think I've got about 10 hours of ship recorded on multiple channels, so I may get a wild hair and try to re-watch it later tonight. After a day like this, though, that would probably result in me needing to re-watch it again tomorrow to actually process it well. #maxdrinks