• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU VS KSU

netty2424

QuilterFrawg said:
I  think I'm the only one who watched the game sober. No wonder it was so painful!
I was sober too. Decided that's not the best plan for me. Bp was out of control. Living and dying on every detail. On top of that I had to keep it quiet so I wouldn't wake up the 3.5 month old baby. That made it much worse not being able to vent as loud as I needed to.

LisaLT

I went to a game watching party in LA. I arrived right after the first TD (within 20 seconds) so I thought this might not be a stressful game. Boy you can't ever take anything for granted in college football. This was a very tech-like game; I'm just really glad our guys wanted this win bad enough to go out and get it. Props to our offense for getting it done tonight on the road in a tough environment. THIS is what we should expect from here on out. GO FROGS! Phil Steele thinks we are going to run the table and make the playoffs and so do I..

Peacefrog

Degenerate
LisaLT said:
I went to a game watching party in LA. I arrived right after the first TD (within 20 seconds) so I thought this might not be a stressful game. Boy you can't ever take anything for granted in college football. This was a very tech-like game; I'm just really glad our guys wanted this win bad enough to go out and get it. Props to our offense for getting it done tonight on the road in a tough environment. THIS is what we should expect from here on out. GO FROGS! Phil Steele thinks we are going to run the table and make the playoffs and so do I..
Thanks,

Phil

tcudoc

Watching College Football Sunday on ESPN. They just asked each of the commentators who they would put in the final four for the CFP. Only one of three listed Ohio St. None listed TCU.

netty2424

tcudoc said:
Watching College Football Sunday on ESPN. They just asked each of the commentators who they would put in the final four for the CFP. Only one of three listed Ohio St. None listed TCU.
Saw that. Couple even had several one loss teams and no TCU.

kodiak

tcudoc said:
Go ahead.  Give us a bigger chip.  Next up ISU!  GO FROGS!!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
tcudoc said:
How many had Baylor?

WIN

QuilterFrawg said:

So you had already gotten drunk and were suffering the hangover during the game?

#hardcore

Was at the farm, started that morning, not quite hungover but stopped drinking.

GothamFrog

Did anyone else find the K State QB's fake hike, followed by the real hike, extremely annoying to watch?  Hubener would always say... "Set, go!" as a fake hike, and then once again for the real hike.  You could hear it loud and clear on TV.  I didn't get to watch the whole game, was it successful in getting our DL to jump offsides?  

tcujsauce

GothamFrog said:
Did anyone else find the K State QB's fake hike, followed by the real hike, extremely annoying to watch?  Hubener would always say... "Set, go!" as a fake hike, and then once again for the real hike.  You could hear it loud and clear on TV.  I didn't get to watch the whole game, was it successful in getting our DL to jump offsides?  
Not always about getting DL to jump. Also about trying to get a read on any blitzes and coverages.