• The KillerFrogs

GAME THREAD: TCU VS KSU

cdsfrog

NNM said:
You say your daughter is 1? Well, follow the trend. When my dad was there in the 50s, he paid for the ~$500/year himself with partial athletic schollie and odd jobs. When I was there in the 80s, I paid for the ~$9000/year with partial academic schollie and family money. Now that my daughter is there she pays for the ~$50000/year with a full ride daddy scholarship. How are you gonna pay for the freight in 2032-36?

It will cost at least 500k for 4 years when she's 18. If not 650k.

I should have at least 200k in a 529. Need a scholarship though or I'm scheissed

NNM

I can eat 50 eggs
At this point, my dream CFP is UU v 'Bama, TCU v TAMU.

championship TCU v UU.

Revenge of the little sisters.

Bring it.

stbrab

GeorgeLanescaddy said:
We allowed 134 yards and 10 points in the 2nd half. That was the tale of two halfs. Jesus our defense was bad in the first quarter.
Defense played vey poorly in the first half...but really stepped up in the second!

JurisFrog

FinanceFrog said:
I'm with you. Especially since they overpowered us all night. Interesting call. When they took the TO I was worried they'd go for it.
It's not that simple. Yes they were scoring with that formation, but remember it was taking them two or three times to make it work. We stopped that play several times over the course of the night, but we could not stop it every time. I think it was a 50 50 chance of their getting the first down there, so I do not disagree with the field goal decision.

Pharm Frog

Peacefrog said:
For the record, I never once, not a single time, lost faith tonight. My frog wife had many a doubt. 

Mrs. Pharm had to take a PPI to settle her stomach in the early 4Q.  I did like her question on that blatant illegal forward pass though:  "Why doesn't everyone do that?  It looks like it would be hard to stop."

Moose Stuff

Pharm Frog said:

Mrs. Pharm had to take a PPI to settle her stomach in the early 4Q.  I did like her question on that blatant illegal forward pass though:  "Why doesn't everyone do that?  It looks like it would be hard to stop."
LOL.

Someone has to ask GP about that play at his weekly presser.

TCUWIN

So is our defense turning the corner skill wise? Patterson said in postgame that the guys didn't take the game seriously this week. Laughing in film and meeting and during practice. I know the defense was really bad in the first half. But were pretty tough in the second half. They had two drives of 1 yard each and two turnovers.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
TCURiggs said:

Wish my optimistic arse could say I didn't lose faith, but I actually did for a few... should've stayed the course. Boykin is the mother darning man
I had to stay positive. Peacewife was losing her [ Finebaum ]. We had to go to separate rooms to watch after halftime. We eventually worked it out which required some crazy superstitions. She ended up doing dishes wearing two TCU tshirts for the entire fourth quarter. I had to,stand on offense, sit on defense. It was really darned up and really awesome. i ended up looking like a Muslim at prayer in Mecca when Wilson caused the fumble and it was finally over.

Lesson to be learned: drink heavily, believe and enjoy the [ Finebaum ] out of mr Boykin and his band of merry men.

Lesson 2: get vodka reserves. I ran out.