• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: TCU vs #17 ISU

netty2424

Great win by the Frogs! Had to record it and watch it after the fact. Frogs were solid and held on to win. Proud of the of the boys!

Davis grew up today and put this team on his back. PG position is in good hands if we can get that consistently from him!!

Limey Frog

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUge win!!

If we presume that 9-9 in league play is a sure tourney bid, I think there was a 50/50 chance that today was a must-win. We now need four more wins. In order of most to least likely wins, our remaining games are:

vs. Oklahoma
@ OSU
@ WVU
@ Texas
vs. TTU
vs. ISU
vs. KU
vs. KSU

Winning four of these from this point seems feasible. Winning five, far less so. Great performance; good week. Love these Frogs and Jamie Dixon.

CountryFrog

If we presume that 9-9 in league play is a sure tourney bid, I think there was a 50/50 chance that today was a must-win. We now need four more wins. In order of most to least likely wins, our remaining games are:

vs. Oklahoma
@ OSU
@ WVU
@ Texas
vs. TTU
vs. ISU
vs. KU
vs. KSU

Winning four of these from this point seems feasible. Winning five, far less so. Great performance; good week. Love these Frogs and Jamie Dixon.
I'd put all those home games over all the road games except for maybe WVU. Even the best teams in the league have struggled on the road in B12 games this year. I actually expect to beat KU on Monday at home, especially if they're still playing without Vick or the other guard who hurt his ankle (can't think of his name off the top of my head).

I'd put all those home games over all the road games except for maybe WVU. Even the best teams in the league have struggled on the road in B12 games this year. I actually expect to beat KU on Monday at home, especially if they're still playing without Vick or the other guard who hurt his ankle (can't think of his name off the top of my head).
I’m done even penciling in a result.

y2kFrog

vs. Oklahoma
@ OSU
@ WVU
@ Texas
vs. TTU
vs. ISU
vs. KU
vs. KSU

I would put KU and ISU higher the list. KU is struggling on the road and we appeared to give ISU a lot of trouble. I think Davis had the ball in his hands a lot at the end of the OSU game and it continued today. Hopefully, they have found a little something with that lineup. We needed someone beside Bane, Noi, and Arod to step up big time.

Moose Stuff

I would put KU and ISU higher the list. KU is struggling on the road and we appeared to give ISU a lot of trouble. I think Davis had the ball in his hands a lot at the end of the OSU game and it continued today. Hopefully, they have found a little something with that lineup. We needed someone beside Bane, Noi, and Arod to step up big time.

Totally agree. Would love to find a way to get 8-12 points a game between RJ and Lat too.

Dogfrog

It’s a strange comparison but I’ve always seen Arob as a smaller version of Ginobili - kind of a creator, defender, but not a point guard. It could be a very good thing for this team to have a floor general in Davis and also have Arob out there doing his thing as an offensive option. Causes some defensive concerns for opponents.