• The KillerFrogs

Game thread: Frogs v. Indiana State

CountryFrog

I think CJD worked on that after the loss. We got slashed to death because we were flat footed.
There were some flat footed moments in this game too, however, it's generally been much better since Lipscombe. I thought there were several moments of laziness on both ends of the floor against IN St despite the score not being close and the team still playing very well overall. We were just so much more athletic than them that it was very difficult for them to get clean looks, particularly from the perimeter; while our offense ran fairly easily for the most part.

4th. down

There were some flat footed moments in this game too, however, it's generally been much better since Lipscombe. I thought there were several moments of laziness on both ends of the floor against IN St despite the score not being close and the team still playing very well overall. We were just so much more athletic than them that it was very difficult for them to get clean looks, particularly from the perimeter; while our offense ran fairly easily for the most part.

Yep.

Jamie cut there passing lanes off along the perimeter and forced them to go to the dribble which resulted in no open looks for the 3 pointer. Samuels was out of sync as referenced by his air balls on his free throws and fouls with limited minutes. Conf. teams are going to make us score from the paint. Don't know if Samuels and Alok can do it. Look for the same type of defense coming from Kansas and TT as we put on the Indiana State 3 pt. shooters.