• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: Frogs v Bears Men’s Hoops

4th. down

This is what it looks like when four highly recruited guys don’t pan out (Fisher, Archie, Alok and Nembhard)

You wouldn't think so but hell, it's true.

it would be Deluxe Purple Shades routine again if we think that the true freshmen coming in are going to make a big impact next season. Who knows how many Jamie puts a RS on? A true freshman making an impact in the Big 12 would have to be very, very, good.

TRF51

This is what it looks like when four highly recruited guys don’t pan out (Fisher, Archie, Alok and Nembhard)

Exactly! You can through the other big white dude in there too who left the program. Maybe we should be going after a grad transfer or two who we know can play. Fisher is the only one who has not been a bust.

berryfrog95

Shaka and Dixon have some work to do down the stretch. Both teams are not getting coached up.

No execuses to lose to Baylor by 20+...... I’m not sure I agree with some of the posters shrugging this off and not worried, relying us to hold serve at home.

It’s very unlikely we beat KU at home and WV on the road. Staring directly at 6-10 in the league which is squarely NIT.

Last time I’ll say it (maybe, lol), CJD needs to schedule a better Non-Conference schedule. Didn’t hardly play anyone worth a darn or on the road that was tough.

Let’s beat the Pokes Wednesday!

Paint It Purple

Exactly! You can through the other big white dude in there too who left the program. Maybe we should be going after a grad transfer or two who we know can play. Fisher is the only one who has not been a bust.
That would be a unicorn or an NBA player, wouldn't it?

netty2424

I just dont think we should be getting blown out like this, though. Something seems off.
While I agree, there are some issues with this team right now, there are examples all over this league with blowouts. Just off the top of the head, ISU over KU, TCU over WVU, KSU Over OSU, BU over OU and now BU over TCU.

Gotta have the horses. If you don’t, you either have to show up every game, or get run out.

Francis Xav

While I agree, there are some issues with this team right now, there are examples all over this league with blowouts. Just off the top of the head, ISU over KU, TCU over WVU, KSU Over OSU, BU over OU and now BU over TCU.

Gotta have the horses. If you don’t, you either have to show up every game, or get run out.
I was going to add, even after this, we are 3-5 in league play with all road losses. Tech just got mauled, it happens. That said, gotta figure it out fast. Energy isnt there.