• The KillerFrogs

Game Thread: Frogs v Bears Men’s Hoops

netty2424

What do we have left on the schedule? 9 games? I can see a split with tOSU and maybe sweep WVU, but even that’s doubtful as that’s a road game. So maybe 2 more wins. Woof.

MTfrog5

This game sucks but doesn’t change the fact that winning at home is still the main goal. Pretty much every game at home is getting closer and closer to a must win

Pharm Frog

This game sucks but doesn’t change the fact that winning at home is still the main goal. Pretty much every game at home is getting closer and closer to a must win

True. But not sure what the objective of a “must win” is. We’re not winning conference. If must win means getting to the Dance, probably so but count me among the few who don’t think this conference gets 8 in. I don’t even think 7 unless an upset happens in the conference tourney

MTfrog5

True. But not sure what the objective of a “must win” is. We’re not winning conference. If must win means getting to the Dance, probably so but count me among the few who don’t think this conference gets 8 in. I don’t even think 7 unless an upset happens in the conference tourney
I think we are in if we can get to 8-10 with a win in the big 12 tourney