• The KillerFrogs

***Game thread: Frogs at OU***

netty2424

I wish Fisher would go at Young every time. Isolate and attack. Young doesn't play much defense to begin with and it would give him something else to think about other than setting personal scoring records against us.

He leads the country averaging almost 30/10 as a freshman. As much as I hate it he's with OU, the press is well deserved.

Its not hard when you take 30+ shots a game. Ballhog and a proven flopper. The flops today are just embarrassing. But I wouldn't expect much class or dignity from a guy who is from Norman.

TCUownstheBig12

Its not hard when you take 30+ shots a game. Ballhog and a proven flopper. The flops today are just embarrassing. But I wouldn't expect much class or dignity from a guy who is from Norman.

Yeah but OU is 13-2/#9 in the country because of Young...they didn’t make any post-season tourney last year. I’d let him shoot as much as he wants...it’s working for them.

netty2424

My dad used to say that about Jordan. I didn't understand that(your) statement then and don't understand it now.

Jordan aslo was a scorer, a shooter, attack the rim. That's what they do.