• The KillerFrogs

***Game thread: Frogs at OU***

ACroofrog

Season is in a very precarious position right now. We either respond and right the ship with a few in a row or the tourney is in serious trouble. Right now we are an above avg team but that doesn’t cut it in this conference we have to learn.

TCUWIN

Watching fisher and Robinson leave the court, they don't look like it hurts to lose. Looked like they are satisfied. I hope I am wrong and pissed about another loss, but I think we fans are more disappointed.

f_399

We faced the best player in college basketball, twice. We are done with him, for now.

I still have confidence in this team. If they can play the best player and one of the powerhouses(Kansas) in the nation very close... they should be fine.

Don’t panic yet.

PurpleBlood87

We faced the best player in college basketball, twice. We are done with him, for now.

I still have confidence in this team. If they can play the best player and one of the powerhouses(Kansas) in the nation very close... they should be fine.

Don’t panic yet.

And should have won both of those games. That's the frustrating part.

TooColdU

Watching fisher and Robinson leave the court, they don't look like it hurts to lose. Looked like they are satisfied. I hope I am wrong and pissed about another loss, but I think we fans are more disappointed.

Saw the same thing at the UT game. Everyone was joking around with Fisher when he missed that layup.

I understand that there’s no point in getting mad after a loss, but at least act like you care.

berryfrog95

Don’t panic yet.
That’s fine and all but we’ve got WV and Tech 4 times....things looking very challenging now

LVH

Once again, some of you shouldn’t be allowed to make sports observations. What a beating. Feeling pretty good about missing the first 8 pages of the thread.

No [ Finebaum ]

Everyone is forgetting about Baylor in 2014 who started 1-8 and still made the tourney as a 6 seed.

Our schedule is frontloaded. We haven't played any of the bottom yet. Kansas State, Oklahoma State and Iowa State are bad this year and those should be wins. Not to mention home games vs. winnable teams like Texas and Baylor and home games vs. Top 25 teams WVU and Texas Tech that would be big resume boosters.

I never thought this team would be good enough for a Top 5 seed, I always had us pegged in the 6-9 seed range, and I am sticking to it. 9 Big 12 wins will be enough to get a 6-9 seed.

Home wins vs. Baylor, Texas, Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State puts us at 6.

Splitting home games vs. WVU and Texas Tech puts us at 7.

Just need to steal a road game at Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State to get 8. 8 wins makes us a tourney lock for all you negative nancies thinking we are NIT bound already.

f_399

No more excuses moving forward.

No we played the best player.

No we played an inspired team.

No it’s Kansas.

Just win.

Froggy Style

Once again, AR in regular time and in overtime driving out of control and getting rejected. Why is Bane not in for Mr. Low IQ?

Why was Bane not in the game. We already had a point guard in Fisher who was on fire. Further, KW was guarding Young. Bane is 5/6 and 2/3 for threes. Alex: 3/9.

ACroofrog

Don’t panic yet.

Normally I would agree with you the problem is wit this conference there is no let up there are no easy wins KState should have beaten Kansas today. We had to go to OT versus Baylor for our one win, we lost to one of the teams we all thought we should beat in a Texas. While I agree we have the potential to get it done it’s not like our schedule suddenly gets easy we have to learn to start better and finish better quick or we will be hard pressed to get to 7 conference wins

PurpleBlood87

Once again, AR in regular time and in overtime driving out of control and getting rejected. Why is Bane not in for Mr. Low IQ?

Why was Bane not in the game. We already had a point guard in Fisher who was on fire. Further, KW was guarding Young. Bane is 5/6 and 2/3 for threes. Alex: 3/9.

It's just so painfully obvious. F'ing math.

Bane is hurt and maybe is back was acting up.

Chongo94

No [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]

Everyone is forgetting about Baylor in 2014 who started 1-8 and still made the tourney as a 6 seed.

Our schedule is frontloaded. We haven't played any of the bottom yet. Kansas State, Oklahoma State and Iowa State are bad this year and those should be wins. Not to mention home games vs. winnable teams like Texas and Baylor and home games vs. Top 25 teams WVU and Texas Tech that would be big resume boosters.

I never thought this team would be good enough for a Top 5 seed, I always had us pegged in the 6-9 seed range, and I am sticking to it. 9 Big 12 wins will be enough to get a 6-9 seed.

Home wins vs. Baylor, Texas, Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State puts us at 6.

Splitting home games vs. WVU and Texas Tech puts us at 7.

Just need to steal a road game at Iowa State, Kansas State, Oklahoma State to get 8. 8 wins makes us a tourney lock for all you negative nancies thinking we are NIT bound already.

Hell, I'd be happy with another NIT run as long as it means improvement. Too many of our fans have short memories. I'd much rather have this current conference record than go back to the ND, JC, and TJ days.

Bizarro Frog

3 of 5 Big 12 games we have gone to OT. Is that a record?

It’s like a D&D game and the other player gets 2 extra dice to roll against us when shooting 3’s in the 4th and OT. Ridiculas.

The crazy unlucky other team never misses a last shot beats have to stop.