1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

***Game thread: Frogs at OU***

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by PurplFrawg, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Down 4 with 16 seconds left and we were passing it around trying to find the open 4-point shot. Nobody wants to take the big shot with game on the line.

2. Noi is playing like he’s drunk

3. From bubble to NIT

TCUWIN likes this.
  4. Unreal.

Missing the dance is a very real possibility this year.

5. We’re a good team, but this is real frustrating.

ATC Frog likes this.
  6. Different verse, same as the first. I hope we will eventually learn how to win these games.

Salfrog likes this.
  7. Mind boggling. Entire TCU defense just stopped to watch Trey Young. Embarrassing.

Salfrog and Chongo94 like this.
  8. Team isn’t composed of players with a winners mentality...at least not yet. We won’t win any of these close games until we grow up and start playing defense.

Salfrog, TCUWIN and Chongo94 like this.
  9. What's the point. Game over.

TCUWIN likes this.
  10. I have no words.

TCUWIN likes this.
  11. We should be 4-1. I'll give Kansas the win. But we've choked three wins away. Don't see an NCAA tourney fir this team. Hopefully those that return learn..

12. We have no clue what we are doing at the end of a game. We even had a 5 minute timeout

Salfrog and TCUWIN like this.
  13. Posts like this are just darning ridiculous. We’ve got 13 conference games left. SMH.

PurplFrawg and ATC Frog like this.
  14. Missing the NIT this year is a real possibility.

TCUWIN likes this.
  15. Calm down everyone

Baylor started 1-8 in Big 12 play in 2014 and still got a 6 seed.

16. Dixon has to be better in the last 2 mins of our games just like our players do.....it’s embarrassing

17. I’m so sick of these type of possessions late in games. Had two possessions in regualtion Vlad missed an easy hook shot and Arob got blocked to extended the lead. Have to stop losing these type of games

6Frog6, TCUWIN and tcumaniac like this.
  18. Need to recruit better, talent gap still too much to overcome

netty2424 likes this.
  19. Once again, some of you shouldn’t be allowed to make sports observations. What a beating. Feeling pretty good about missing the first 8 pages of the thread.

Christcu, PurplFrawg, zfrawg and 2 others like this.