• The KillerFrogs

Game plan vs Kansas

Wexahu

Time to change the attitude of the offense this week. No more cutesy horizontal passes and WR screens, get the O-line geared up this week to take it to them and start moving people around at the line of scrimmage, put the game in their hands for once and see how they respond. Lots of TE sets, lots of Anderson and Sewo and a little Demercado running north-south and getting physical, use the run to set up the pass for once. Play Davis, Stephens, and our bigger WRs to help with blocking on the perimeter. Run, run, run, pound, pound, pound, let's see if we can get the big guys pissed off and playing with an edge and give them some confidence. The best position group on the team is RB, time to start really using them IMO, and I really think our OL can improve by just dialing up a gameplan where they can just get physical, stop thinking so much, and go block somebody.

Things look bleak now but its amazing how things can turn around sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do with Collins and without Turpin.

Since our tight ends aren’t allowed to catch passes perhaps we could use one as a full back? I like the run the ball plan. Maybe we could have large receivers block no one under 180 lbs.

4th. down

Time to change the attitude of the offense this week. No more cutesy horizontal passes and WR screens, get the O-line geared up this week to take it to them and start moving people around at the line of scrimmage, put the game in their hands for once and see how they respond. Lots of TE sets, lots of Anderson and Sewo and a little Demercado running north-south and getting physical, use the run to set up the pass for once. Play Davis, Stephens, and our bigger WRs to help with blocking on the perimeter. Run, run, run, pound, pound, pound, let's see if we can get the big guys pissed off and playing with an edge and give them some confidence. The best position group on the team is RB, time to start really using them IMO, and I really think our OL can improve by just dialing up a gameplan where they can just get physical, stop thinking so much, and go block somebody.

Things look bleak now but its amazing how things can turn around sometimes. I'm looking forward to seeing how we do with Collins and without Turpin.

I like your thoughts. Would you consider being a consultant to GP?

Double V

I'd like to see Robinson get the ball to Turp as much as possible. Gaines and Small need to step it up. The weather is going to be perfect but doesn't matter...our kicking game is so solid we could win the field position battle in a driving rainstorm.

giphy.gif

Eight

kansas has been very good this year turning teams over as well as have a solid defensive front.

i would imagine they will scheme to stop the run, press the shorter routes and dare tcu to throw it over the top

do believe we need to simplify things a bit and i agree with trying to establish the run. also not opposed to getting rid of some of the rpo's to take the burden off a quarterback in his second start.

finally, trust the talent outside at receiver and take the shots down the field

Wexahu

kansas has been very good this year turning teams over as well as have a solid defensive front.

i would imagine they will scheme to stop the run, press the shorter routes and dare tcu to throw it over the top

do believe we need to simplify things a bit and i agree with trying to establish the run. also not opposed to getting rid of some of the rpo's to take the burden off a quarterback in his second start.

finally, trust the talent outside at receiver and take the shots down the field

I want to see running the ball and intermediate to deep passes. No passing the ball behind the line scrimmage, no slip screens, etc. Play bigger WRs that can get physical with DBs, use TEs to help with blocking, get downhill a lot faster. Run some tempo if it helps but more than anything get some nastiness and attitude and start pushing people around instead of getting pushed around. Hell, as much as I hate the Wildcat I wouldn't be opposed to seeing it some on 1st and 2nd down just to send a message that we're taking it to them.