• The KillerFrogs

Game Day: TCU at SMU - BATTLE FOR THE IRON SKILLET pt. 73 - Sept 24th, 2022

Frog Attack II

Quick observations:
Smu is pretty good on offense and bad on Defense... feel like they can win the AAC.
Miller is a beast
CGP loses this game.. the bend but dont break worked unlike the last 2 times that Sonny beat us
Good game to get us ready for OU
Remember that we are rebuilding. That is important to recall. I am hopeful for a bowl game and a positive direction, which I see!
DD probably won't get anything kicked to him for the rest of the season. He might just get drafted.

westoverhillbilly

I've never seen such poor facilities management as I did today at GF stadium in Dallas. The lines for water and any other concessions were over an hour and some stations ran out of water at a dangerous time. It was as if they prepared for their usual 2-3,000 attendees. There were trash bags full of unsecured garbage laying near our portal in plain sight and the hot dog station was empty and had trash all over the counter. I hope we don't go back over there as they don't seem to take athletics seriously.

BleedNPurple

This was a trap game in many ways. For SMU it was their Super Bowl again but face it - they have a dang good QB and RB and receivers and team. They’ve owned us the last couple times we played them. SMU had everything to gain and nothing to lose.

SMU hasn’t been a gimme since June Jones. Take the win and be glad to get out of the Park Cities. Good luck the rest of the year to SMU! Eyes on OK vs KS. KS giving us a blue print on how to best OU.

Latest posts