• The KillerFrogs

Game 2: #16 TCU vs. Virginia

CountryFrog

I don't know anyone who compiles these type of stats but we'd need to look at UBR and wSB for each player over the course of a season (maybe take out wGDP) to come up with a modified BsR, add them up for the team, and then do the same for all teams in the cohort and compare. Maybe somebody is doing this but I don't know who it would be OR how reliable the data would be. Picked off is recorded as caught stealing so not sure we'd get accurate data for comparisons. Where is Duquesne Frog when you need him?
I did not realize picked off went down as a caught stealing. That would make it harder to quantify for sure.

OmniscienceFrog

I think we’re being awfully hard on a team that’s mostly newcomers in the early innings of gsme 2 in an opening weekend tournament against some of the best programs in the country.
This is not a pee wee league game. Having a runner picked off first with no outs and runners on first and third early in the first two games of the season has nothing to do with newcomers, it's piss poor baserunning and piss poor baserunning is nothing new in this program.

Punter1

This is not a pee wee league game. Having a runner picked off first with no outs and runners on first and third early in the first two games of the season has nothing to do with newcomers, it's piss poor baserunning and piss poor baserunning is nothing new in this program.

FACTS

That JD shootin 3s, baserunning comparison is darning gold.