• The KillerFrogs

Game 1: #18 CS Fullerton vs. #16 TCU

TooColdU

Frogs get their first hit in the third.
And another. Runners on the corners. No outs.

raw

Bizarro Frog

The Frogs are going to be aggressive on base. According to our head skipper that is the change in offensive philosophy that got us the multiple visits to the CWS. I don’t think he is going to change unless the program collapses.

Go Frogs!!!!

Spike

The Frogs are going to be aggressive on base. According to our head skipper that is the change in offensive philosophy that got us the multiple visits to the CWS. I don’t think he is going to change unless the program collapses.

Go Frogs!!!!

having crazy good pitching had something to do with that.

Bizarro Frog

having crazy good pitching had something to do with that.
You are correct as well. At one of the luncheons a last season he gave a handout showing the season they changed philosophy and the increased run production every year after. I used to get extremely frustrated when we got thrown out but then when I heard his explanation and saw the results graded out I changed my tune.

I hope it works this season.

Spike

You are correct as well. At one of the luncheons a last season he gave a handout showing the season they changed philosophy and the increased run production every year after. I used to get extremely frustrated when we got thrown out but then when I heard his explanation and saw the results graded out I changed my tune.

I hope it works this season.

II think we also changed hitting coaches at some point, but still have yet to hit at the level we did when Todd Whiting was here.

Bizarro Frog

As crazy as it might seem I honestly think if we had not let Baylor beat us on Errors in the Big 12 Title game we would have made the CWS. We destroyed a couple of good teams in the run up to that game. The Frogs seem to be built for the post season where good to great pitching depth just dominates the Regional and Super Regionals.

I also dont think Florida beats us the year they won it in a Championship best of 3 series where their Ace can only go once.

Go Frogs!!!