• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Why Jamie Dixon is busting with optimism after ‘healthy’ TCU holds off Texas

We are a pretty good team but not a great team. We are about where we should be in the program building process all things considered.

This isn’t the year we win a Big 12 or National Championship, we just need to pile up as many wins as we can (no matter how ugly), keep fan interest as high as possible, and build the program towards future years by recruiting at a higher and higher level. Just make the NCAA Tournament and hope we win one this time.

This is a long game, it’s not about 2019.
I agree with this absolutely. I think at the beginning of the season a reasonable goal was to get into the tourney and win one. I think that goal is still reasonable but it may be difficult if not impossible if we sustain one more loss in the guard corps

CountryFrog

This is still a good team. All you need to do is get into the dance and anything can happen. We could absolutely win a couple games. Crazy things happen in that tournament and we've got guys with the capability to get hot from 3.