• The KillerFrogs

FWST: To sell suites, TCU gave itself the 2018 national title, Aggie style. And it worked.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
People will see this headline and never read the contents (which are [ Finebaum ] anyway) and this will become a thing. Eat [ Finebaum ] Muck, you are a pathetic, worthless piece of [ Finebaum ]. We all hate you and for good reason. In fact, nobody actually likes you or your worthless “articles.” Do everyone a favor and drive off a cliff.

Frog-in-law1995

He actually says in the article that TCU is"constantly teetering on the edge of bankruptcy..." Does anyone know what on earth he meant by that, and why he would have said it?

It was sarcasm. He was pointing out that TCU doesn’t need to squeeze every nickel it can out of its alumni/fans.

MAcFroggy

Not sure if I am allowed to say this on KF.C or not, but the StarTelegram is terrible. I would recommend all people to subscribe to Sptspage.com (Gil and Co.) and/or theathletic.com.

Ever since I have subscribed to those two websites, I have hardly (If at all) visited ESPN.com, SI.com, or any of the other outlets. The quality of those two subscription services is unsurpassed by pretty much any other regional or national sports network.

4 Oaks Frog

Top Frog...Will you please Black List Muc? Very rarely doe he write anything interesting.
Most often he writes stories that are disparaging of TCU. Surely there is no obligation to post his inane articles. So, what is the point. There are other outlets to see his “work” if anyone is so inclined. I think it would send a message to the Startlegram if we announced that KF.c was a No Muc Zone.
Just sayin’...
GO FROGS!
BEAT Texas lite!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Brog

It was sarcasm. He was pointing out that TCU doesn’t need to squeeze every nickel it can out of its alumni/fans.

So a writer like Muck can say any outlandish thing they want to, and some defender will come along and say, "Hey, it was just sarcasm." That makes it alright. OK, I get it. Thank you.