• The KillerFrogs

FWST: There is no NCAA NIL without the famous uncle of TCU forward Chuck O’Bannon Jr.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
There is no NCAA NIL without the famous uncle of TCU forward Chuck O’Bannon Jr.

unname_fitted.jpeg

BY Big Steaming Pile

Chuck O’Bannon did not change college athletics, but some of his TCU teammates may not know that it was his uncle who did.

The reason why college players can get paid cash today is due, in large part, because of a measure taken up by O’Bannon’s uncle, Ed.

The current group of TCU players, and every single current student athlete today, would have been little kids when O’Bannon’s uncle took the NCAA to court.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article259316774.html#storylink=cpy

Eight

I loved that team. The O’Bannons, Toby Bailey, George Zidek, Tyus Edney. JR Henderson and Cameron Dollar off the bench.

Good lord, I couldn’t tell you what I did yesterday, but I’ve got you covered with generic sports names from the mid 90s.

could have been guessing all day if you asked me to name the big euro who played for that ucla team.

remember bailey dunking on everyone again and again and again in the championship game, edney pushing the ball, and ed's play but nothing about zidek. he had to shot that flat footed hook shot ever euro big had back in the 80's and 90's

george apparently has a son who is playing ball at pepperdine for romar's. trade the czech republic in december for winters at pepperdine...hell yes

y2kFrog

could have been guessing all day if you asked me to name the big euro who played for that ucla team.

remember bailey dunking on everyone again and again and again in the championship game, edney pushing the ball, and ed's play but nothing about zidek. he had to shot that flat footed hook shot ever euro big had back in the 80's and 90's

george apparently has a son who is playing ball at pepperdine for romar's. trade the czech republic in december for winters at pepperdine...hell yes
He dropped 17 on us earlier this year. The kid that is..

TooColdU

Counter point,

Some may argue that there is no more NCAA because of this…

Combine NIL with the transfer portal and we are currently in a situation where collegiate sports is barely recognizable anymore