• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU star misses on draft while UTA forward is picked

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU star misses on draft while UTA forward is picked

BY Big Steaming Pile
tengel@star-telegram.com

DALLAS – Kenrich Williams' journey from Juco nobody, to a college player few wanted, to a guy recovering from a blown out ACL, now includes not being drafted by an NBA team.

The TCU guard/forward just missed on being selected in the second round of the 2018 NBA Draft.

The last time a TCU player was selected was 1999; power forward Lee Nailon, a two-year player at TCU, was the 43rd overall selection by the Charlotte Hornets that year. He played for seven teams in six NBA seasons.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article213603029.html

netty2424

Yet trae young basically goes #3...... I have no clue....
He can thank Curry for that. Without Curry, the half court shots aren't a big player in the NBA. I think Young struggles with the physicality in the league. Bama bodied him up and Young had a hard time dealing with that. He'll deal with that night after night in th league.

Portland Frog

He can thank Curry for that. Without Curry, the half court shots aren't a big player in the NBA. I think Young struggles with the physicality in the league. Bama bodied him up and Young had a hard time dealing with that. He'll deal with that night after night in th league.

At least Young doesn’t have to worry about playing defense in the NBA nor being called for traveling.