• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU recruiting keeps cruising with another four-star commitment

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
FWST: TCU recruiting keeps cruising with another four-star commitment

BY STEFAN STEVENSON
sstevenson@star-telegram.com

TCU football's last two recruiting classes have been unprecedented in Horned Frogs historyas far as overall talent rating. Coach Gary Patterson and company are hoping to top them all with the 2019 class.

The Frogs received a verbal commitment from offensive guard Brannon Brown, a 6-foot-5, 295 pound junior from San Antonio O'Connor on Tuesday night.

He's the seventh commitment for TCU and third offensive lineman. Offensive line is a position of need now, of course, so it'll be awhile before Brown and others can lend a hand.

Read more at http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article203841954.html

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Guys..these .GIFS of the girls jiggling their assets is junior high stuff at best

I'll ask you politely to remove them

FrogCop19

This is awesome! I mentioned it earlier on another thread, but this kid is a great one. I film his games on Saturday nights, and his older brother, a former Tech player, is on the coaching staff. The older brother's wife is a Frog, and I'm sure she had a big hand in encouraging the destination.

Excited for us, and excited for him!