• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU O-line from last season sent 4 to NFL. Time to be concerned for Frogs’ offense?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU O-line from last season sent 4 to NFL. Time to be concerned for Frogs’ offense?

BY DREW DAVISON
ddavison@star-telegram.com

Kellton Hollins came to TCU as the No. 1 center in Louisiana, according to 247Sports. Two years later, Hollins has seen action in just four games in his time with the Horned Frogs.

But he’s hoping to change that this season by winning the job manning the line in fall camp.

“I’m hungry,” Hollins said. “I’ve been waiting, but they say patience is a virtue. I’ve just been waiting my time, learning from the older guys.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article216246850.html

Eight

am i wrong in thinking the article started off well, seemed to have some promise, and then just died short of being a story containing any real content or new information.

i guess the stories are written for someone who doesn't follow or know anything about tcu football.

tcumaniac

“We have a lot of work to do, but that’s how it was last year even with the experienced O-line,” Iwuagwu said. “Coach [Chris] Thomsen coming in [his first year], we fixed a whole lot and we moved a lot of pieces around and we came out firing on all cylinders."

Guess that's what happens when you bring in an actual O-Line coach.