• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU moves classes online until April 3, extends spring break over coronavirus concerns

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU moves classes online until April 3, extends spring break over coronavirus concerns

By Jack Howland

TCU is extending its spring break before all in-person classes will shift online over concerns of the coronavirus, the college announced Wednesday.

Spring break, originally set to end March 16, will continue through March 20, according to a news release posted on the TCU website. Students will then begin online classes from March 23-April 3.

Faculty members are reportedly using the longer spring break to prepare to move their classes online.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/latest-news/article241107486.html#storylink=cpy

HToady

Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, and Computer Science all have labs. How is that going to work?

Have a feeling some lucky students are going to get a free pass this semester....

WhatTheFrog

Trying again, it didn't take the first time.

Okay guys and gals, <cough> y'all had your fun but we've reached a point where those threads descended into general board material. Please keep the discussion, as it pertains to political fall out, the federal government response, <cough> if Trump is the devil, etc. going over there.

Thank you and <cough> I hope ya'll <cough> enjoy the rest of your <cough> week.
You were saying? My post on the exact same topic wasn't political or controversial, yet it was moved to General. Maybe this post should be treated the same?

The saving grace is that these are "student-athletes". My post considered the same, making this news athletics related.