• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU loss is on a coach for taking the ball away from a QB who should win the Heisman

Relic

Has Miller ever taken a direct snap under center? With the biggest defensive lineman we have, right behind him ready to help slam him forward 2 feet? Bazooka II?

Eight

for those who believe a quarterback sneak is a sure thing i just saw kyle allen of the texans fumble on a qb sneak and cleveland run it back for 5 yards and a td

granted it is the texans and kyle allen whose college career includes the time at atm when he left a passed out kenny hill on a planter by a bar in college station, but the only two constants in life are death and ticketfrog posting yet another bad take

CountryFrog

Not true….there were posters wanting Gillespie and Riley fired yesterday afternoon. And FWIW — other then the line slants there was nothing wrong with those plays other than poor ball spotting by zebras and good KSU defense.
Oh gosh, well I didn't get involved in the game thread until after the game was over but I'm never surprised when crazy stuff is said on there.

Certainly the officials were an issue and you can make a solid argument that the 3rd down play actually did work based on that.