• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football sets date for the first spring game of the Sonny Dykes era

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU football sets date for the first spring game of the Sonny Dykes era

BY DREW DAVISON

TCU football is going Friday Night Lights style for its spring game this year.

A tentative date of Friday, April 22 has been scheduled for the debut spring game of the Sonny Dykes’ era. The Horned Frogs’ team returned to campus this week with the spring semester starting on Monday.

Offseason workouts are underway with spring football practices expected to start March 22. The NCAA allows programs to conduct 15 practices in the spring.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article257222097.html#storylink=cpy

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I don't remember it being on a Friday, so that is pretty rare, and while baseball might be a consideration it has often been when baseball is home because I go to both.
I think it was a Friday night when we debuted the camo pajama uniforms. We went to the Rangers game that afternoon and then over to the spring game when we left The Ballpark.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I think it was a Friday night when we debuted the camo pajama uniforms. We went to the Rangers game that afternoon and then over to the spring game when we left The Ballpark.
That has to be the only Friday scrimmage ever. I have been going to P-W scrimmages for a very long time. Like years when it seemed our family were the only other people there.

I wish they would make it a nice day with scrimmage in the morning and a baseball game that afternoon. Typically the baseball game is very well attended when that happens.

Spike

That has to be the only Friday scrimmage ever. I have been going to P-W scrimmages for a very long time. Like years when it seemed our family were the only other people there.

I wish they would make it a nice day with scrimmage in the morning and a baseball game that afternoon. Typically the baseball game is very well attended when that happens.
Seems like it was at a P/W game that we finally met in person.

Eight

Most TCU Fans: Sweet! A Spring Game, can’t wait!

KF.c : This is [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ], they didn’t ask my opinion first, Fire Donati!

wait now, do we know if they are going to have diced onions at the concession stands for the spring game