• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU football reportedly in mix for USC QB transfer Jaxson Dart

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU football reportedly in mix for USC QB transfer Jaxson Dart

BY DREW DAVISON

TCU football is a finalist once again for a highly touted quarterback in the NCAA transfer portal.

After being linked in the Quinn Ewers sweepstakes last month, the Horned Frogs are in the mix for USC quarterback transfer Jaxson Dart, according to an On3.com report. Oklahoma and Ole Miss are the other finalists. Dart is expected to visit all three schools in the coming days.

Dart was rated as a four-star prospect and the No. 10 quarterback in the country for the 2021 class, according to 247Sports. He has three years of eligibility remaining.

Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sport...niversity/article257301772.html#storylink=cpy

geefrogs

Neverending.

perfect loops GIF

hiphopfroggy

I'd hate to be in a bidding war that included OU and Ole Miss.
Or maybe I just hate bidding wars, particularly if they are not on the down low like they used to be.
OU already got a QB in the portal in UCF's Gabriel, they also signed four star Nick Evers in their 2022 class. Not sure about the Ole Miss qb situation but that would hurt to get money whipped by Mississippi on a RB and a QB.

LSU Game Attendee

OU already got a QB in the portal in UCF's Gabriel, they also signed four star Nick Evers in their 2022 class. Not sure about the Ole Miss qb situation but that would hurt to get money whipped by Mississippi on a RB and a QB.
Next phase will be "Meat on the Hoof" style money-whipping just to take talent off the board. Who cares about scholarship limits when the real benefits are in NLI?

Nick Danger

Oh, I wouldn't sleep on Ole' Miss' chance in this thing. You're overlooking the natural draw of him going to Ole' Miss and handing off to Zack Evans for a couple of years! ;)